how to start a truck dispatching business?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 331)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

trucker50 in Bangor, Maine

38 months ago

Hi i am a truck driver looking to start my own dispatch or broker agent business.I know the truking end of it and some what know where to look for the freight.I am looking for someone that can tell me if there is a free dispatch soft wear out there or a broker that would be willing to train me as an agent via internet and phone and work for them.Please if anyone has any info let me know thanks rob RLyshon@roadrunner.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jose in Santa Maria, California

38 months ago

Hi i have 2 trucks and i will like to learn how to dispatche my own trucks.thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Luxky Trucks in Glenwood, Iowa

38 months ago

Jose in Santa Maria, California said: Hi i have 2 trucks and i will like to learn how to dispatche my own trucks.thanks

email me at doxmax99@aim.com and let's talk. I can help you, or at least point you in the right direction.

Dispatch Crew in Glenwood, Iowa

38 months ago

fortuna in Atlanta, Georgia said: Is there anybody from Atlanta who is looking for dispatcher.
Let me know please.

email me at dandsliquidations@gmail.com if you are still looking. thank you.

Wheelman666 in Accord, New York

38 months ago

Luxky Trucks in Glenwood, Iowa said: email me at doxmax99@aim.com and let's talk. I can help you, or at least point you in the right direction.

Tried to email you, but it bounced back.
Can you email me at chris815@hvc.rr.com
thanks

Sergiu in Elk Grove Village, Illinois

38 months ago

Hi
Just wanna to ask a few questions, most of people on this forum looking for opening they own dispatch company as well as I wanna to do in a near future, but for a moment I will be happy to get a job as truck dispatcher in any size company, the problem is nobody even wanna talk to me because of lack of experience. I know all the programs what you need to operate being a dispatcher but never had a chance to really work with them as they require a MC#. Is anybody will recommend CAPS as good program to start or any other sources or websites, any opinions will be helpful. vlad_sergiu123@yahoo.com
Thank You

john in East Troy, Wisconsin

38 months ago

lakhwinds in Bakersfield, California said: helllo just wana know wht kind freight u haul

I am intreasted in what kind of freight u haul. Please e-mail me more info at johnlysaght@me.com

Marv in Atlanta, Georgia

38 months ago

Im looking forward to starting my own Truck Dispatching company. My Father is an owner operator and owns a Truck. Pease email me more info on how to start at marvinw1ll1s92@gmail.com

jamesandersen in Midland, North Carolina

37 months ago

i have a friend who is a truck driver and he told me about been a home dispather,i live in the charlotte nc area,but dont know where to start,so im here,i would love to learn from some one and maybe doing some work out here in nc for them until i learn how to do it my self so if you can send me website or anything that will be great,im not here to get rich i love to learn new job and hope someone out there can point me in the right direction so plz sir or ma'am email me at jjjaa2001@yahoo.com and agin im james andersen thanks for ur time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

have a friend who is a truck driver and he told me about been a home dispather,i live in the charlotte nc area,but dont know where to start,so im here,i would love to learn from some one and maybe doing some work out here in nc for them until i learn how to do it my self so if you can send me website or anything that will be great,im not here to get rich i love to learn new job and hope someone out there can point me in the right direction so plz sir or ma'am email me at jjjaa2001@yahoo.com and agin im james andersen thanks for ur time

37 months ago

DONT READ MY OTHER TO THEY HAVE MY WRONG EMAIL THANKS
I have a friend who is a truck driver and he told me about been a home dispather,i live in the charlotte nc area,but dont know where to start,so im here,i would love to learn from some one and maybe doing some work out here in nc for them until i learn how to do it my self so if you can send me website or anything that will be great,im not here to get rich i love to learn new job and hope someone out there can point me in the right direction so plz sir or ma'am email me at jjjaa2001@gmail.com and agin im james andersen thanks for ur time

Tracie in Carrollton, Georgia

37 months ago

JM Powered Logistics in Gainesville, Florida said: what is your E-mail address?

My e-mail address if flowergirl30241@yahoo.com. I am interested in starting a dispatching sservice from home also. Would you be so kind as to help out with some information for me too? Thanks in advance.

chuckfamer@yahoo.com in London, Kentucky

37 months ago

whats the best way to recruit drivers for your dispatching company. I am new at this and was looking into dispatching so be a stay at home dad sense I'm a single parent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

natodessa in Lilburn, Georgia

37 months ago

Hello all!
I am in Atlanta ,husbant just started driving truck.
Like most of you want to start my own company or at least
to dispatch for him and his friends.
May be someone needs a dispatcher which speaks Russian,
Polish,Serbian, English.I would be happy to work
for a company to get an experience.

Gramps in Bangor, Maine

37 months ago

Hi out there.My name is Rob i am a truck driver of 12 years forced to change carrers due to injury.I am looking to start up a home dispatching service.I am knowledgeable in the trucking industry and have a clue.I have everything to do the job fast computer w/high speed internet,fax,scanner and copy machine,And cell phone w/unlimited calling.My questions are.What percentage does the dispatcher take and are there any forms like agreements and or contracts that are needed for the shipper or driver.And inexpensive dispatch software.I have alot of knowledge of trucks trailers weight ECT.If there is anyone that does not mind helping out and trade info for info that would be great.Please email me at RLyshon@hotmail.com may even consider partenership lets talk Thanks Rob

carol in Bemidji, Minnesota

37 months ago

Mr Iso in Portland, Oregon said: Hello, I am interested of opening my trucking dispatcher business and work from home , could anyone please help me of making first steps? My e-mail is islam777_89@mail.ru Tnanks

hi could you please share this imformation, im going to start dispatching soon

carol in Bemidji, Minnesota

37 months ago

Mr Iso in Portland, Oregon said: Hello, I am interested of opening my trucking dispatcher business and work from home , could anyone please help me of making first steps? My e-mail is islam777_89@mail.ru Tnanks

hi could you please share this imformation, im going to start dispatching soon

Magda in Mount Prospect, Illinois

37 months ago

Hi can somebody tell me if dispatch business is hard to do it or any one can learn I would like to find out how to start it and if I can work from home so I can spend more time with my kids. Thx

kelvin in Fort Worth, Texas

37 months ago

boris@bxtinc.com in Mundelein, Illinois said: Gentlemen, just in case you will need loads from West coast: WA,OR,ID,UT,CA to the Midwest and back from Chicago-Millwaukee we have direct accounts year around. So welcome anytime. Good luck in starting your business.

IF YOU STILL IN BUSINESS CAN YOU SEND ME YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION ABOUT CONTACTING YOU BOUT THE WEST COAST LOADS BACK EAST, THANKS COOLKEV215@AOL.COM, THANKS IN ADVANCE

nicolekeel16

36 months ago

Jesus & millie collazo in Saint Cloud, Florida said: Hello my name is Jesus, I saw your reply to sam, I am asking if you can provide me with the information on your training, I to have been searching info on how to open a dispatch service. this is my email findatruck@ymail.com

would yall send me some to i'm starting one to and just don't understand it yet so would yall send me what ever yall have to thank you so much

nicolekeel16

36 months ago

nicole in Charlotte, North Carolina said: I just ordered it and can't wait if anyone else is being their own dispatcher out of your home please leave me a comment and tell me how you are doing thank you so much hope everyone has a very nice New Year and please be safe

just listen to everything she says i took her class and she knows what she is talking about keep me intouch after you finish and we might could help eachother but pam is always ther just call on her

kelvin in Fort Worth, Texas

36 months ago

Axion4emerica in Sherman, Texas said: Hello, Im actually started some of the backbone for a 3PL that im starting up. Im currently looking for someone that might be interested in partnering up with me on this, or maybe even just trade information. I currently work for a trucking company as a dispatcher/driver manager, but im working towards opening my own company. Email me if you're interested in talking. agenelle@anlinc.com

hello, me myself im doing some research on starting a home based dispatching service also will have one or two trucks of my own out there running, im always open to anything that would enhance my business and if we can work together on something,I would definetely welcome the chance. Even if just some information we can share to gain knowledge.You can contact me anytime at cooolkev215@aol.com, mt name is Kelvin. Thanks in advance.

Silvana in New York, New York

36 months ago

Dev in Renton, Washington said: I can send you detailed information that I aquired over time cuz I am working on to start my own dispatch too. email me

I appreciate any information for me too, about being a trucking dispatcher, my husband will buy his truck soon and he wants that I looking for his loads...

Silvana in New York, New York

36 months ago

Dev in Renton, Washington said: I can send you detailed information that I aquired over time cuz I am working on to start my own dispatch too. email me

I appreciate any information for me too, about being a trucking dispatcher, my husband will buy his truck soon and he wants that I looking for his loads...

nicole

36 months ago

will yall please send me information to my email to thanks

Ann Harris in Jackson, Tennessee

36 months ago

Dawn in Port Saint Lucie, Florida said: Scott- i just completed a broker/agent course and would like to partner with you. Email me so we can talk. MidnightExpressFreight@gmail.com. looking forward to speaking with you!

I'm wanting to work for someone dispatching. I don't know anything about it but want to learn. Could you please advise me on what to do. Thanks, Ann Harris

Ann Harris in Jackson, Tennessee

36 months ago

I just wrote wanting to learn trucking dispatch. Will be willing to learn from someone or work for someone or a company. My email address is LAH1957ann@aol.com. Thanks from anyone about this that could give me some advise. Ann Harris

Tessa Shang in Monterey Park, California

36 months ago

boris@bxtinc.com in Mundelein, Illinois said: Gentlemen, just in case you will need loads from West coast: WA,OR,ID,UT,CA to the Midwest and back from Chicago-Millwaukee we have direct accounts year around. So welcome anytime. Good luck in starting your business.

Yes ,I need some loads from CA - to Oh , Illinoin , Ky, Nj , IN If you guys would like to contact me. Jiajia0206@ hotmail.com

Debbie Kaur in Fresno, California

36 months ago

Hello Everybody, single mom interested to start truck dispatching business. i have no idea where to learn or where to start. any information is helpful. i am looking for school in California where i can learn this business. if anybody can help, please contact me at debbiekaur23@gmail.com

alorenburg in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

35 months ago

boris@bxtinc.com in Mundelein, Illinois said: Get MC# and DOT#

What different between Independent Dispatcher and Broker? why Independent Dispatcher need MC# and DOT# if they work for owner operator who has this numbers already. Please explaine

Judi in Magazine, Arkansas

35 months ago

alorenburg in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: What different between Independent Dispatcher and Broker? why Independent Dispatcher need MC# and DOT# if they work for owner operator who has this numbers already. Please explaine

Independent Dispatchers can be a dispatcher who works FOR the owner operator keeping him loaded and assisting him with billing and is paid BY the owner operator, or it can be an independent contractor dispatcher FOR a brokerage being paid BY the brokerage.

Neither of the above need and MC# to operate. Working for an owner operator, you are working under his/her operating authority. Working for a brokerage, you are working their authority.

35 months ago

If I understand you right MC# only need owner operater and/or broker, but not Independent dispatcher. Right?

Judi in Danville, Arkansas

35 months ago

That is correct.

35 months ago

THANK YOU

35 months ago

How we can open permit to run through NY to ME?
What information we need when we open a NY state permit?.
What name of this permit?
Do you know direct contact information not a third party?.
Thank you in advance

felicia in Missouri City, Texas

35 months ago

ss in Manteca, California said: Hi Boris, can you please provide me step by step information to become a truck dispatcher. Thank, My email id is neverlogon@hotmail.com

can you provide me information and the steps on how to become a truck dispatcher?? email addr is feliciadjw@yahoo.com

felicia in Missouri City, Texas

35 months ago

Hi.. can anyone provide me with information on how much a independent dispatcher charges a o/o & small mom and pops company for dispatching services? And also does a dispatcher and o/o enter into a contract together for services being offered by the independent dispatcher? if yes usually how long of a contract will a o/o sign or small company?? and my last question is where can I find a sample contract to use between the o/o and the dispatcher? Needing Info ASAP.. feliciadjw@yahoo.com

valdez_lee in Salt Lake City, Utah

35 months ago

hello i am trying to start my own dispatching job from home,, if any one haves any information that can help me get started i would be very thankful ,,

Mila in Milford, Connecticut

35 months ago

Hi! Could You please send me detailed steps how to start. I would really appreciate it. My friend he is a driver, he has motor carrier license, 40 FT truck trailer. So I am going to find loads for him. My emai sweetness556@yahoo.com
Thank You!

Mila in Milford, Connecticut

35 months ago

felicia in Missouri City, Texas said: can you provide me information and the steps on how to become a truck dispatcher?? email addr is feliciadjw@yahoo.com

Hi! Could you provide me too please. I would really appreciate in any help. Thanks. My email: sweetness556@yahoo.com

35 months ago

Please provide this info for me too my email alorenburg@aol.com

JE in Bronx, New York

35 months ago

hi I am trying to start my own truck dispatching from my own home. I already know someone that has their own MC # and truck, I need to know exactly what i need to begin.

Anna IGlendale in Burbank, California

35 months ago

Hello Samm in Manteca. My name is Anna. My husband has a truck and I am looking for information about dispatch service. Can you please email me information if you have any. where to start and how? we have MC # , DOT # . My email is herann007@yahoo.com or roadrunnersexpress@gmail.com.... thank you

Anna IGlendale in Burbank, California

35 months ago

alorenburg in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: How we can open permit to run through NY to ME?
What information we need when we open a NY state permit?.
What name of this permit?
Do you know direct contact information not a third party?.
Thank you in advance

For NY you can visit www.oscar.state.ny.us

Anna Glendale in Burbank, California

35 months ago

I think the application is called TMT39. you go to their web site. complete the application fax them and they will tell you to pay $15.00 and follow the instruction to get your certificate. very easy and quick.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Fijora in Cumming, Georgia

35 months ago

Hi everyone I m in Georgia and i m interested to become dispatcher and near future Truck driver for my self,, for right now i need someone here in Georgia to help me to start my own dispatching job I m sick and tired of being laid off,, If anyone from Georgia have good heart and willing to help me for start, I know basic you need is computer,internet, phone,printer and fax, but please if there is some good people to give me some training or setup system in order whats first in this business..
Thanks in Advance for any of you who take time of there life and help me this to start

Sophia in Seminole, Florida

34 months ago

I am in Florida and I want to start my own dispatcher job from home.Do I need any licences ??? Were to start /?? What paperwork I need ??? What softwere?? Plase send info on olivia.milanovic@nursetoyouhhc.com

sheila in Des Moines, Iowa

34 months ago

Hi I was wondering if anybody out there can help me with getting started dispatching loads for my husband. He has a 9car car hauler. He has been making loads to east coast and back he has been paying somebody 5%m of his loads plus $100 mo. to fax the paperwork and take calls for loads that he finds on central dispatch. But I have been unemployed since January no income and a 2 year old little girl at home that he dont want going to a babysitter so we need that money. I figure if I can do his dispatch and paperwork I would at least feel like i am contributing. Please any info would be greatly appreciated Thanks

Fijora in Cumming, Georgia

34 months ago

sheila in Des Moines, Iowa said: Hi I was wondering if anybody out there can help me with getting started dispatching loads for my husband. He has a 9car car hauler. He has been making loads to east coast and back he has been paying somebody 5%m of his loads plus $100 mo. to fax the paperwork and take calls for loads that he finds on central dispatch. But I have been unemployed since January no income and a 2 year old little girl at home that he dont want going to a babysitter so we need that money. I figure if I can do his dispatch and paperwork I would at least feel like i am contributing. Please any info would be greatly appreciated Thanks

If you all ready have driver that's good start from.. i m not that much in too this but here is some information you can start searching of course if you have all information mc# insurance ect. ect. you have to find broker but be careful there is not good one out there they are not paying,, try to contact truckstop.com try to sign with them but expect to pay for site access

sheila in Des Moines, Iowa

34 months ago

Fijora in Cumming, Georgia said: If you all ready have driver that's good start from.. i m not that much in too this but here is some information you can start searching of course if you have all information mc# insurance ect. ect. you have to find broker but be careful there is not good one out there they are not paying,, try to contact truckstop.com try to sign with them but expect to pay for site access

He already has membership with internet Truckstop however they dont have any loads for car haulers. In January he got his broker license, bond and has everything to start brokering, but he has been trying to push that on me and i feel like i would be jumping into the ocean without knowing how to swim. I need more knowledge and experience otherwise i would just be setting myself up for failure. I wouldnt even know where to begin and I don't like failure just need to gain knowledge.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.