how to start a truck dispatching business?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 250 of 308)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

rickikamppi@gmail.com in Superior, Wisconsin

22 months ago

sherrijgrotts in Seymour, Missouri said: Well, I can tell you - it's gone downhill and it keeps going downhill REAL FAST! I've been in the Trucking Industry just over 20 years. I'm also an EX-Truck Driver . Presently I'm a Independent Agent for Landstar. Most Freight Brokers these days are taking way over the 15% you used to see them taking - now it's more like 30%! My pasion is the Trucking Industry - Helping Truck Drivers find the best paying freight I can according to their requirements. I am also an Ex-Safety Director . so I can help in those areas as well. I can see by reading all these posts that there are a lot of people hurting in this recession/depression, and I believe I can help them too. Maybe this is what GOD intended for me to do? I'm hoping to give up my Agency with Landstar and become a full time Independent Dispatcher . If I can help any of you, let me know and I'll do the best I can as far as Dispatching advise.

Hi thank you for your kind offer I too am just getting into this field and would like some resources to get more familiar with the whole process, any thing you could send would be appreciated. Thanks again. Ricki.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Abel in El Paso, Texas

22 months ago

Dev in Renton, Washington said: I can send you detailed information that I aquired over time cuz I am working on to start my own dispatch too. email me

I would appreciate any infomation you have about dispatching. Thank you!

Diana in Vancouver, Washington

22 months ago

Dev,can you send it please:)

Eboosted in Lima, Peru

22 months ago

I just can't believe this thread.

90% of people is requesting information on how to start their own dispatching company the other 10% is advertising, however no one at all has posted any step by step or useful information on how to get the business started.

I don't believe everyone is still looking for this information after 2 years of the first post, I assume some of you guy got this information a while back but never got back to this forum to share your knowledge, come on... At least share that information with the comunitity, that information that once you were trying to find so eagerly.

The only help I got from this thread is that you need to get your own MC number and US dot number in order to get started as a dispatcher, no more info on how to get them.

I hope some one at least share this here and that will be a great start for everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Win in Charlotte, North Carolina

21 months ago

sherrijgrotts in Seymour, Missouri said: Well, I can tell you - it's gone downhill and it keeps going downhill REAL FAST! I've been in the Trucking Industry just over 20 years. I'm also an EX-Truck Driver . Presently I'm a Independent Agent for Landstar. Most Freight Brokers these days are taking way over the 15% you used to see them taking - now it's more like 30%! My pasion is the Trucking Industry - Helping Truck Drivers find the best paying freight I can according to their requirements. I am also an Ex-Safety Director . so I can help in those areas as well. I can see by reading all these posts that there are a lot of people hurting in this recession/depression, and I believe I can help them too. Maybe this is what GOD intended for me to do? I'm hoping to give up my Agency with Landstar and become a full time Independent Dispatcher . If I can help any of you, let me know and I'll do the best I can as far as Dispatching advise.

Yes, you are very right about Freight Brokers taking more than how much real Drivers (Risking everything on the road) making after all expenses. this industry really need some freight Brokers / dispatcher company helping drivers make more money than most of them are now. I can also see these driver hardship on the road, away from family, look downed by customers and a lot more to say. They should be the one make more money, I guess. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Win in Charlotte, North Carolina

21 months ago

LCL Dispatch in Accord, New York said: well i can tell you this much, you recieved the wrong information all together. Not only do you not need your own MC# but you don't want your own MC#. Do forget about that idea.
getting your own # will make you a carrier, not a dispatcher. obe reason i don't just post info on how to start up is simply, I have spent a lot of time doing my research, setting up my company and making it succesful. No one helped and i didn't waste my money on these so called classes. today i see people post left and right onhow to start. honestly you need to have a background in trucking to do this right and if you have that then you have a pretty good idea on how to start.

yes, you are right. They, at lease should have read some ad in truck papers or some magazine. There are all the numbers to call and find out what They need.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Araik in Burbank, California

20 months ago

Dev in Renton, Washington said: I can send you detailed information that I aquired over time cuz I am working on to start my own dispatch too. email me

Hey im starting my own dispatch business and i am looking for all the information i can get, can you send me info please?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

pnpagri@yahoo.com in Gresham, Oregon

20 months ago

Did you ever get the dispatcher information, if so, can you share it with me
my email is pnpagri@yahoo.com

Thanks

instyle3568 in Clearwater, Florida

20 months ago

Hello, I would like to have informaton how to start dispatching business.Please anyone send me information about dispatching business. instyle3568@hotmail.com Thanks guys

BeenAroundAwhile

20 months ago

jhar in Spanaway, Washington said: Araik, you can find some helpful information at leadsonloads.wordpress.com for dispatching basics. It gives you step by step practical dispatching information about what you would do daily in your business operation.

I don't want to rain on anyone's dream here, but there is way more to operating a dispatcher business that is being mentioned on the site you offer. It leaves out a few very significant points. (perhaps they are in the book they offer for sale.) But anyway, a dispatch service is actually considered a 3PL (3rd Party Logistics Company/Service) and aside from the obvious agreement for services a carrier would have to grant you, via Power of Attorney, permission to negotiate, and do business on their behalf. Depending on the arrangement your business needs to ideally be listed as a certificate holder on the carrier's insurance policy, or you need to be directly employed by the carrier and forego having your own dispatch business. Without the Power of Attorney, you can't legally represent a carrier to a broker or shipper and should you try, there is the outside chance your actions to do so could be considered fraud since the MC#/DOT#, etc are issued by the FMSCA directly to the carrier strictly for the use of the carrier and without express written agreement you have no right to use any carriers registrant numbers of profile.

Another false assumption that often comes up is that as a dispatch company you do not have to have insurance as with a proper agreement you are either convered under the carrier agreement or they agree not to hold you responsible. Neither actually exempts you from being liable in the event of certain circumstances. Your personal liability insurance also may not cover you.

Your first stop when thinking about getting into any aspect of the transportation business is to check local business registration/license issues and insurance coverage needs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Win

20 months ago

Can u send me an e mail about how can u help a independent owner/ operator truck driver.
Thanks
Win

X379Pete

20 months ago

I agree with "BeenAroundAwhile". There's a lot to know about trucking and dispatching. I used to dispatch both for a company and later as an Independent Dispatcher on my own before I got into driving my own truck. You need to have all the legal and business ends covered. Running your own dispatch business is hard work, long hours, and it is hard to get customers. Without a well planned business it will be hard to get the business off the ground. I'd suggest trying to work for someone else as a Dispatcher or Freight Agent and get some experience before attempting to start your own business these days.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BeenAroundAwhile

20 months ago

jhar in Spanaway, Washington said:

LOL...that turned lively! Anyway, I am no taking issue with what you or anyone else is trying to accomplish. Just putting it out there as it is. I have been in trucking for 28 years and have my own trucking business in addition to having a dispatch organization for other Owner Operators and Companies. So, don't take offense here, it isn't intended at all. But, Fact 1) The contract is only working agreement that spells out what you will do, not do, at what price, etc. Other than that is has no legal bearing on booking loads or doing any dispatching task. The Power of Attorney is required and grants legal permission to book loads, setup broker/shipper paperwork for loads, and complete rate quotes, manage paperwork remotely, invoice, etc in the name of the contracted company and by using their MC#. The only exception would be that you contract with a company as their "employee" as you mention. However if you are an actual employee of the company (Indenendently contracted or otherwise) then there would be no reason to be listed as a certificate holder on the insurance, you are an employee.

Fact 2) The Power of Attorney that is signed and dated is one of the items that also differentiates a 3PL Dispatch company from a Freight Brokerage. Without a Power of Attorney on file you are opening yourself up to dangerous liability. Anytime you book a load from a shipper or Broker without it you could be percieved by someone or some agency to be acting as a "broker" because it could be argued that when ABC Dispatch takes possession (even just by handling the paperwork. possession of a load does not mean physical possession. possession occurs in several forms, but for what we are talking about here the meaning is completing paperwork "is" taking possession.) of a load for XYZ Trucking and charge a fee for the service provided that you have acted as a Freight Broker with no license. Illegal and punishable by law at Fed. level.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

BeenAroundAwhile

20 months ago

That being said one can see that it is of the utmost importance to be properly guarded and in compliance. While there are not a lot of laws relating to 3PLs, which again is the legal classification for a Truck Dispatch Business, it is very important to make sure that one isn't stepping over into another arena by accident. That is what makes dispatching compicated. It didn't used to be that way, but it is now. You absolutely need:

1) Contract with the Carrier detailing the services, costs, etc.
2) Power of Attorney to help keep BOTH you and the Carrier protected.
3) Listed on the Carrier's Insurance as a certificate holder. (note this does not insure you or your services or provide any liability for you or your business. you need your own liability for your business.) (also in reference to your comment above jhar in Spanaway, there is never any need to submit your contract to insurance companies to be listed as a cert. holder. "If" you are a contracted employee you don't need to be listed and "if" you have a Power of Attorney, that is the document that allows you to "legally" act on behalf of the Carrier and use their MC#/DOT#, etc for transacting business on their behlf. That is what you would send if anything. Typically the Carrier must request that you be added as a cert holder themselves because they are the signor and insured of the insurance policy. Many insurance companies won't accept without the permission of the actual signor/insured. Additionally at some point, there will either be an unfortunate accident, or FMCSA carrier inspection and you may or may not have to provide information and/or be barred from participation/involvement as provided your POA. It will help protect you both.
3) Business license (where applicable by jurisdiction. some will need a license for their business and others won't. this is typically at local, county, or state level. one needs to find this out for their location)
4) Insurance (liability) don't hang yourself out to dry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

asalgado001 in Miami, Florida

19 months ago

Hi Everyone I'm interested in starting my own dispatching business at home. However, I have no clue as to what I need or how to go about getting it Ex. What is need to set up the business, how to get loads, how do I get paid, how does the driver get paid, etc. etc. The only thing is the owner operators, I already know a few of those so I don't think that part will be much of an issue. If anyone could offer me their insight, help, or expertise I would really appreciate it. If there is any: How To Be A Dispatcher Course For Dummies, out there I would also appreciate someone enlightening me as to its whereabouts. Anyways any information would be wonderful. My email is asalgado001@gmail.com
Thank You

Superior in Glenwood, Illinois

18 months ago

First, you need to understand the trucking industry.
You can learn this best by driving for a while. This will teach you what you need to know.
For those who think you can read a book and open your dispatch service you will fail.
To provide a REAL service to the drivers you need to understand much more than you realize.
In 2012 our average dry box rate was $1.74 (IFTA miles)including O.O.R. and dead head, no HazMat, Midwest - SouthEast lanes; if you dont understand this simple statement you have no business even attempting to open a dispatch business -- you will only be hurting drivers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Globus in New York, New York

17 months ago

I know it is hard to start the dispayching business but everyone stared from the scratch. Everyfay we learn smth new. My question is , is there any broker/agent courses in NYC to start getting into business? Please email me bobur78@gmail.com
Thank you in advance.

lisag in Kennesaw, Georgia

17 months ago

Hi, It's so refreshing to hear of someone out here will to help the next person get something started. For this you will be blessed in so many ways. I too am looking to start a dispatching business and would like to know if you could get in contact with me and hopefully provided me with some helpfully information. I'm like you, whatever information that i can learned I am more then willing to share my knowledge with the next person. (for it's truly enough trucking to go around)i can be reached at my4y2k@gmail.com

Becky in Lynnwood, Washington

16 months ago

boris@bxtinc.com in Mundelein, Illinois said: Gentlemen, just in case you will need loads from West coast: WA,OR,ID,UT,CA to the Midwest and back from Chicago-Millwaukee we have direct accounts year around. So welcome anytime. Good luck in starting your business.

Hey I have truck and I was wondering if you still have loads available in Washington State.

Monika l in Schaumburg, Illinois

14 months ago

Hi, I am also trying to start a dispatching business from home. I've been researching for 4 years, but never done anything to get started! If you don't mind sending any information to:moni_store@hotmail.com.Thanks in advance!

Caps in Houston, Texas

14 months ago

Hello,

Caps Dispatching Services offers private individual one on one training sessions for anyone who is considering starting a Home Based Business as a Truck Dispatcher. For additional information please visit: www.dispatchmytrucks.com

Jay in Brampton, Ontario

13 months ago

hi im looking into opening my own truck dispatching company from ontario. i will not need an mc# or a usdot# at the moment because i will be doing local loads only because they people willing to drive for me are looking for local work. i was wondering if i could some help on how should i start off, and what i should be looking at when i go open board to the usa... any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

jagsingh93@live.ca

truck dispatcher guide in Pasadena, California

13 months ago

Most people who are looking to become dispatchers need to know one thing: This is service oriented business. If you don't know how to talk to driver or customers, it's not the right fit.

Shantay in Atlanta, Georgia

12 months ago

Hello I am also interesting in any information any one has on getting this starting as well as keeping it up and running. Thank you vscharley86@hotmail.com

lprice in Mansfield, Texas

12 months ago

Hello, I just started dispatching for a company, but I don't have all the knowledge regarding everything I should have to be on my own so that I can dispatch more companies. Can you send me the info that you have?

lprice in Mansfield, Texas

12 months ago

Becky in Lynnwood, Washington said: Hey I have truck and I was wondering if you still have loads available in Washington State.

Hello Becky,
are you a dispatcher, or do you have your own truck?

JTHubbard in Wilkesboro, North Carolina

12 months ago

I was researching becoming an freight agent and then started looking at dispatching instead. I think I'm leaning toward the dispatching side and appreciate your offer of advice. I would like to take you up on that offer if it still stands. Please email me so I can give you my number. Thank you!!! jthubbard67@gmail.com

Tonya

12 months ago

samm in Manteca, California said: thanks for your reply but would you like to dispatch for me from texas here in california for short hauls

Hello,
I live in Texas. I am looking for companies who can use my assistance as a dispatcher. Please let me know if your still looking for someone.

Caps in Houston, Texas

12 months ago

Hello,

I just wanted to share some information with everyone looking to start a business as a Truck Dispatcher from home. There is a lot of information re: what is required to start a business as a Truck Dispatcher.
It really amazes me the number of people that are giving advice in re: to this business that are speaking as "experts" but are not giving correct information. It is okay to listen to others and read information re: how to start a truck dispatcher business but the truth of the matter is everyone should research for themselves and find out what is required.
You should find out for yourself what is required from someone who is successfully working the business for themselves and has been for sometime.
Someone who has been working the business for themselves will have information based on knowledge but also based on experience which is a very important teacher in not only this business but any business.
If you have experience in the trucking industry, it will definitely help when it comes to working this business and it will keep you from having so much of a learning curve but it is possible to start a successful business as a Truck Dispatcher even if you don't have any prior experience in the industry. It may take you longer to learn the process but it can be done with hard work and determination. Formal training is recommended but not necessary.
Operating a business as a Truck Dispatcher consist of more than just finding loads for a Truck driver. The business of a Truck Dispatcher requires patience, creativity, organization, being able to multitask, prioritize, honesty, ethics and integrity and most of all caring about others.
You are not required to have a Truck of your own, Operating Authority or Surety Bond to start a Home Based Truck Dispatcher Business. You should verify with your state any Licenses or Permits that may be required to operate a business in General for your state. Good Luck To All!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

sam in Allentown, Pennsylvania

12 months ago

grimrepo in Canton, Georgia said: if u are going to be a dispatcher , then nothing! your uncle will need to have his own authority or motor carrier license(mc#)! if he does not have a motor carrier license(mc#) you will have to get a motor carrier license and lease him onto you! the better way would be for your uncle to get a motor carrier license and you dispatch for him! you need no license for this because you are not a broker you will work for him or his company as a dispatcher!

Dear i want to start same business (dispatcher for truck loads)as a dispatcher .my brother is driving the dry van for somebody(dispatcher) . i want to start dispatching for my brother and also other peoples as well. so can you tell me what should i do to start it. where i can get load on both sides.
what licence or any other thing i need.please email me at btf2009@yahoo.com. i will appriciate. thanks

awetaaa@yahoo.com. in Sandy, Texas

12 months ago

This is Awit from Texas. I am trying to start dispatching business from home. Please any information that can help me, email me at Awetaaa@yahoo.com. do I need to take any classes or training please help me. Thank you.

ausevich in Summerville, South Carolina

12 months ago

I plan on starting my own truck dispatching service from home!!! Would LOVE any and all information anyone can provide! Thanks so much! Please email me at ausevich75@gmail.com

ladyz and a load in Baltimore, Maryland

12 months ago

first of all let me say the stuff i read on here about starting a dispatch company was so far fetched. now i have a dispatch company a brokerage and a trucking company. when i started i started with the trucking company and felt that i did not have enough knowledge to continue running it so i voluntary revoked my trucking company for a year, this allowed me to start a dispatch company to gain the knowledge i needed to go back. i started it by running an add on craigslist basically saying i was looking for authority's who needed help with carrier relations such as dispatch and contracts etc. i spoke with the federal motor carrier who told me you do not need a license to do this but you do need a contract between you and that authority. so all the talk about power of attorney and so fourth i don't know were that comes from. after doing this for a year i applied for my broker licence which became active may 2 2013 and now i have reactivated my trucking company to bring in owner operators

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Tonya in Mansfield, Texas

12 months ago

ladyz and a load in Baltimore, Maryland said: first of all let me say the stuff i read on here about starting a dispatch company was so far fetched. now i have a dispatch company a brokerage and a trucking company. when i started i started with the trucking company and felt that i did not have enough knowledge to continue running it so i voluntary revoked my trucking company for a year, this allowed me to start a dispatch company to gain the knowledge i needed to go back. i started it by running an add on craigslist basically saying i was looking for authority's who needed help with carrier relations such as dispatch and contracts etc. i spoke with the federal motor carrier who told me you do not need a license to do this but you do need a contract between you and that authority. so all the talk about power of attorney and so fourth i don't know were that comes from. after doing this for a year i applied for my broker licence which became active may 2 2013 and now i have reactivated my trucking company to bring in owner operators

This is the best response I've read so far and I have been on here for about 2 years. Are you looking for any additional dispatchers? If so I would be interested. I do have dispatcher experience.

ladyz and a load in Baltimore, Maryland

12 months ago

please email me your contact information, i am interested in bringing in more dispatch/ carrier relations coordinators as well as broker agents

JTHubbard in Wilkesboro, North Carolina

12 months ago

ladyz and a load in Baltimore, Maryland said: please email me your contact information, i am interested in bringing in more dispatch/ carrier relations coordinators as well as broker agents

Here is my email address. I would like to get more information about your opportunities. jthubbard67@gmail.com

Thank you!!

Tonya in Dallas, Texas

12 months ago

ladyz and a load in Baltimore, Maryland said: please email me your contact information, i am interested in bringing in more dispatch/ carrier relations coordinators as well as broker agents

Thanks for responding so quickly. My email is lrpdispatch@gmail.com(just created this for such purposes).

mia in New York, New York

11 months ago

boris@bxtinc.com in Mundelein, Illinois said: Gentlemen, just in case you will need loads from West coast: WA,OR,ID,UT,CA to the Midwest and back from Chicago-Millwaukee we have direct accounts year around. So welcome anytime. Good luck in starting your business.

Please contact me with loads information. I have 2 trucks, we just start our business and willing to work with you! Thank you.

callhimcharlie

11 months ago

ladyz and a load in Baltimore, Maryland said: please email me your contact information, i am interested in bringing in more dispatch / carrier relations coordinators as well as broker agents

can you contact me about information for dispatching service opportunity

callhimcharlie

11 months ago

ladyz and a load in Baltimore, Maryland said: first of all let me say the stuff i read on here about starting a dispatch company was so far fetched. now i have a dispatch company a brokerage and a trucking company. when i started i started with the trucking company and felt that i did not have enough knowledge to continue running it so i voluntary revoked my trucking company for a year, this allowed me to start a dispatch company to gain the knowledge i needed to go back. i started it by running an add on craigslist basically saying i was looking for authority's who needed help with carrier relations such as dispatch and contracts etc. i spoke with the federal motor carrier who told me you do not need a license to do this but you do need a contract between you and that authority. so all the talk about power of attorney and so fourth i don't know were that comes from. after doing this for a year i applied for my broker licence which became active may 2 2013 and now i have reactivated my trucking company to bring in owner operators

i have been reading all the information people has been posted an lady z has been the only positive and truthful posts. i guess when things are so competitive people will post anything to discourage people. i encourage all newcomers and those that are current dispatchers too continue and be very successful. like with any business an especially the logistics business you have to find your way and find a good mentor.

Judi in Fort Smith, Arkansas

11 months ago

The power of attorney just allows you to sign the RC's and contracts on behalf of the carrier as they are the ones responsible for the freight.....not the dispatcher. What I don't understand is why some dispatching services want to be added as certificate holder on their carrier's insurance.

jhar in Spanaway, Washington

11 months ago

Awesome. The information came from a statement I received on a comment I made, that you did not need all this. A contract, and A license. But I just wanted to make sure I had a license to do business as a dispatcher. As far as your comments, I've checked too, and what you say is what I have found to be true. Thanks for your comment.

Caps in Houston, Texas

11 months ago

Hello,

Caps Dispatching Services offers very simple step by step personalized private one on one training sessions for anyone who is considering starting a Home Based Truck Dispatcher Business. For additional information please visit: www.dispatchmytrucks.com

paige zanay

10 months ago

boris@bxtinc.com in Mundelein, Illinois said: Correct. I'm with Freight Broker Company " Blackjack Express,Inc.,"blackjackexpress.net" and know that for sure.We offer the same to O/Ops. But you've mentioned working direct with shipper.

Hi Boris if you are still assisting person interested in starting dispatching business please would you email any information relating to dispatching and or broker agent. Currently a gruck driver looking to move to further into transportation business pazanay2@yahoo.com

Barrett in Atlanta, Georgia

10 months ago

me in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: I already have a driver (my uncle) and for now this is enough for me. I have the web sites from which I will get the load information. So my questions are what else do I need to do or have in place? Any special licenses? as my uncle already hauls for somebody but told me he would drive for me once I get everything started. Any other details I would have to do to get this up and running? It will be just me and my uncle for starters.

What website are u using.

Emma72 in Lake Villa, Illinois

9 months ago

Is anyone knowledgable in what I need to do to start a work from home dispatch/broker business in Illinois? My boyfriend and father inlaw are owner operators. They currently work for a company but I would like to try to be of some help in the business. They own their own truck and reefer. I'm guessing that is a good start to have a team to get loads for. I'm lost as to what else is required of me. Please any help would be great.

Email: jdtrucking72@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

charlie williams in Austin, Texas

9 months ago

Emma72 in Lake Villa, Illinois said: Is anyone knowledgable in what I need to do to start a work from home dispatch/broker business in Illinois? My boyfriend and father inlaw are owner operators. They currently work for a company but I would like to try to be of some help in the business. They own their own truck and reefer. I'm guessing that is a good start to have a team to get loads for. I'm lost as to what else is required of me. Please any help would be great.

Email: jdtrucking72@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

as long as they have the mc number and proper insurance. its just a matter of getting with them and letting them show you how to read the load boards, do their milage, how to contact shippers for proper rates and confirm it. eveything else should be just of common sense nature on the next step

suecuth in theodosia, Missouri

9 months ago

Hi to all. I am a broker and dispachter in the transport industry. We provide Quality Dispatch Services at a reasonable price. We utilize 9 years of dispatching and broker experience in the Auto Transport industry to assist companies and their drivers in hauling the best loads available. We are well spoken,professional and very motivated. We use Central dispatch as most carriers do, however, we also incorporate dealer contacts and our reputation with brokers.

Description of Services
• Load your truck with the right size units and best paying cars.
• Call customers, auctions and dealers to confirm hours of operation, gate passes, and if the vehicle is paid for and ready for transport.
• Answer incoming calls and emails from customers and brokers and return messages. We become your office so that we may deal with any situation instead of the driver.
• Route the driver’s pickups and deliveries and give them the order to save time and fuel.
• Assist drivers with difficult addresses and help driver get to the destination.
• Assist drivers with breakdowns or problems on the road by finding them repair places or road side assistance.
• Rating Feedback: With open and honest communication and your drivers help we keep your rating at 100%

Relax and concentrate on a a safe and secure transport while we strive to provide you the highest paying loads with the easiest routes. Our fee is 8% of your gross total and that includes all the services listed above.

References available on request.

For more info please email me at murphyautotransport31@yahoo.com
We Look forward to hearing from you soon!!

gbpackergal in Oshkosh, Wisconsin

9 months ago

Is there a way to become a dispatcher under an already defined dispatch company? Please email me any details if available. gbpackergal54140@yahoo.com

gsolominka in West Sacramento, California

8 months ago

hello guys, I wanted to start a truck dispatch business, for myself, how do I start, and what do I need, I've heard that you need some software to run a dispatch business, please help me if you can, I would be really appreciate , I've lost my job and wanted to try something different for myself. Thank you very much

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.