Top district sales manager skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every district sales manager must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your district sales manager expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

steve kadash in Glen Allen, Virginia

77 months ago

I am a little confused. I am looking for answers to these questions

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

esimp1954@yahoo.com in Silver Springs, Florida

68 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every district sales manager must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your district sales manager expertise?

The ability to relate, get alone, and understand that you have to be able and relate understand the needs of family people. Plan fact you have to be family orintated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

esimp1954@yahoo.com in Silver Springs, Florida

68 months ago

I love working with people young and old. I was a football coach for 14 years and have been with the State of Florida for a total of 25 years. All I ask is for a chance to prove myself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Benjamin ILO in Carson, California

54 months ago

DISTRICT MANAGER MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES
(1) SKILLED IN THE JOB AND DUTIFUL
(2) TEAM PLAYER AND ACCOMODATING
(3) GOOD IN PLANNING AND FORCASTING. LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

transcom9000@yahoo.com in Orlando, Florida

49 months ago

The ability to mastermind with your sales team. Teach your team to become actors by learning their products and sales procedures verbatim, then to deliver them in thier own words. Now they knoe the best of both worlds. When they don't make their sales quota, bring them back to bacis.

I am looking for a job as sales manager in central florida.
transcom9000@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tiger Cosmos in Wilmette, Illinois

47 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every district sales manager must have to excel?

1. Ability to develop strong rapport with accounts. The skills involve listening, taking an interest int the business, and providing the right solutions.
2. Increase market share. The skills involve developing a successful marketing plan. This involves both sales management and marketing skills. Marketing analytics, professional sales skills, measuring sales activities and leadership.
3. Constancy or doing what you say your going to do both for the customer and your sales team. Nothing will hurt you more than being seen as ineffective or not reliable. You are no longer a manager but a liability.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.