Getting a dock worker job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

How did you get your start doing dock worker work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Tyron Mitchell in Southfield, Michigan

89 months ago

HI! Iam try to really get a job doing something with truck.So i can get more experience on the truck.Now i have my CDL A with air brakes.But i'm about to move to st.louis,MO in 3wks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

VINCE in Chicago, Illinois

87 months ago

i want a job i been a dock worker for two years and i need a anthor dock worker job i live in the 60651 area code my add is 5430 w rice

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kaliek brown in Walden, New York

79 months ago

how can i apply for a dock worker job in walden newyork

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LEO GUTOWSKI in Chicago, Illinois

79 months ago

I HAVE 16 YEARS WORKING AS A DOCK WORKER IN MY PASS WORK HISTORY.AND LOOKING FORWARD TO RETURNING AS A DOCK WORKER/FORKLIFT OPERATOR WITH A COMPANY THAT IS LOOKING FOR LONG-TERM EMPLOYMENT.THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME WITH THIS MATTER.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Hernandez in Hammond, Indiana

78 months ago

I worked on a dock for five years i know how to load,unload,lock and brace and check freight for any damageing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Victor Al Poskarbiewicz in Toledo, Ohio

77 months ago

I HAVE HAD A HEAD INJURY ,NOT WORK RELATED. I WAS A YARD SWITCHER FORKLIFT OPERATER.OFF DISABILATY,I NEED THE JOB I LOVED SO MUCH BACK,I DO LOVE SWITCHING TRAILORS. I JUST WANT YARD AND DOCK WORK .PLEASE HELP ME ANY KIND OF HOURS , ANY SHIFT. SINGLE I NEED TO GET BACK TO PLEASE? i enjoyed working at Central Transport in Toledo, Ohio Thank , Al Poskarbiewicz

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.