Tips for Document Control Clerk interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming Document Control Clerk interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

theresa garcia in Houston, Texas

49 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming Document Control Clerk interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

I have the same question as the person above. Please send me tips I can use as I interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

tajac4jc in Katy, Texas

48 months ago

theresa garcia in Houston, Texas said: I have the same question as the person above. Please send me tips I can use as I interview.

I am finding it difficult to get face to face interviews because their are too many recruiters displaying the same jobs for Document Control. But when I have been interviewed by recruiters they all want to know if you have the experience in Electronic Data Management Systems (EDMS). Which system programs and what industry?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jmmz in Tualatin, Oregon

46 months ago

tajac4jc in Katy, Texas said: I am finding it difficult to get face to face interviews because their are too many recruiters displaying the same jobs for Document Control. But when I have been interviewed by recruiters they all want to know if you have the experience in Electronic Data Management Systems (EDMS). Which system programs and what industry?

Here in Oregon, the Document Control jobs are few and far between, it seems to appear in clusters.

I've been asked the same question about EDMS in interviews.
I've had years experience as Document Control and have used
SharePoint, Arena Solutions with PCs and Macs for Electronics manufacturing such as displays and microprocessers. EDMS is mainly used in manufacturing companies that need to maintain quality control of documentation, i.e. mechanical drawings, schematics, specifications, instructions, and procedures.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.