I need to interview a draftsman about how he uses his drafting instruments and tools for our assignment...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Ty Shank in Lititz, Pennsylvania

104 months ago

Do you use Autocad? If so, what version?

How long have you been drafting?

What have you been drafting?

Show me some of your recent sample jobs you have completed.

What are your strong points in drafting?

What are your weak points in drafting?

All other questions are more personally related to the TYPE of draftsperson you want. Most importantly, is thier accuracy and speed in completing a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No Reply - Report abuse

davidswope in Sylmar, California

101 months ago

Well, I use Autodesk programs,including AutoCad... I have used it for about 4 years and I worked with architectural designs... including basic- intermediate layouts. ive only had a couple of full renerigs and walkthroughs with it. My strong points wold have to be designing from scratch with my own ideas for a building complex or any residency, etc. tell me if you need anymore information please. My name is David. Thank you for reading...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ian in Abington, Pennsylvania

42 months ago

I use AutoCAD, I have been Drafting for about 10 years. I started off drafting for an Engineer doing structural and piping and Electrical drawings. Then I did design and working drawings for a Architectural Firm mostly commercial buildings. I did really small projects like decking, room extensions and Coffee Shop.
My strong points are mainly design, speed and communication. My weak point are 3D drawings only because I don't be required to work in 3D often.... I am Ian, email dc.co2012@gmail.com. Please contact me if you need more infomation

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.