Comments (5)

SYL in Apopka, Florida

80 months ago

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS BEEN HIRED FOR ANY OF YOUR RECENT JOBS=====
syloliver@embarqmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SYL in Apopka, Florida

80 months ago

please email me at syloliver@embarqmail.com with the answer of if anyone has been hired recently for anyone of your new jobs======thanks

SYL in Clermont, Florida

79 months ago

correction=address is wrong----should be
SEBRING,FL--PLEASE CORRECT THIS ADDRESS AND THANKS
EMAIL IS CORRECT HOWEVER
anyone been bought aboard lately this time of job-------

syloliver@embarqmail.com

scott breaux in New Iberia, Louisiana

72 months ago

looking for a job with fed ex /ups/dhl/coca cola companies,but i need a little time to recover from a surgery. I am a former owner of 2 ups outlets in the New Orleans area and i lost everything from hurricane Goerge. All i need is the time to get my thoughts back together from loosing everything in the 1999 hurricane that took everything i had.Just a little refreshing of what i use to know should bring back the training that i have.I have not used my training since.All i need is the right position at a job and all my training should start returning to me.With no job you cannot used shipping and receiving at your house.Just a little guidance is alll i need to get back in the swing of things.

margie_chepoda@yahoo.com in Post Falls, Idaho

64 months ago

SYL in Apopka, Florida said: I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS BEEN HIRED FOR ANY OF YOUR RECENT JOBS=====
syloliver@embarqmail.com

I have applied for at list 50 jobs and no I have never been hired or even a reply back no answer back from any of the company's.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.