Help stop false reports DAC/USIS/HIRE RIGHT

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

Rich in Sun City, Arizona

59 months ago

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:

"Stop False Dac Reporting"
www.ipetitions.com/petition/falsedacreports?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Piliposyans in Alpharetta, Georgia

59 months ago

My former emloyer has ruined my driving career by putting deliberately false info in my DAC report and despite my efforts I have not been able to remove it from there.
It sucks, drivers are completely deprieved of their rights in this country!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

timothy leftwich in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

58 months ago

yes dac is unfair too the drivers..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

michael brisco in Baltimore, Maryland

56 months ago

i have 2 or more in preventable whit covenant transport that said i stucuk stationary object whit was a unpreventable that it on my dac ass a preventable i need this of my dac so i can get a job pl /. pl pl thx,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

i likes to despite this on my dac national carries i have a backing accident on my dac i was in ny i like to get this of my dac pl,;pl i need this of my dac so i can get a job thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

i like to despite this on my dac whit dsco .; 2600 ave greeley .co 80631 i have on my dac cargo loss and equinpment loss the truck was on frie by the traler it was not on the driver the brake lock up in became a meat frie. day loss the load at no fost of the driver an this is on my dac i need this of my dac ,.pl i like to despite this pl pl pl ,.pl thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

i like to this on my dac john christner i have a log violation on my dac that is not true i was least a truck that i had for 4 mouth in cood not pay for so i give it back an this is on my dac i like to get this off my dac pl ,.pl pl; thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

i like to despite this on my dac contract freighter a no show i an going about this in unplmonet cout about i get frie about a log vilation i had 4-5 log that was not dome so day said but if you one log roge the can not move so the safe man call in an said that i need to clean out my truck i was frie so that what did . i need this of my dac pl. pl. pl. /.;thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

david in Byesville, Ohio

56 months ago

what??....please retype that or somthing noone can read that

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pamela Buberle in Morris, Illinois

49 months ago

the goverment needs to eliminate dac before one of the drivers do. this could all have been prevented. you suck tulsa ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

robert in Irving, Texas

45 months ago

Dac is not crediable, companies need to stop reling on dac for information they could get from an honest driver ,what are they really looking for ,a reason to give you the job or not give you the job,managers seem to not be able to think for themselves so the depend on someone else to make their decisions,and thats what keeps people from working a big part of the problem to this economy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jakem in Foothill Ranch, California

40 months ago

I had SAME PROBLEM WITH SRT SAID I DID RETURN TRUCK CHARG ME RECOVE FEE BUT I RETURN TRK I QUIT SO THY LIE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

louis jeffery jr in Bennettsville, South Carolina

30 months ago

what comment on work experience ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.