You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

dave in Lake Worth, Florida

84 months ago

can anyone share their experiences ? regards, dave

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

taswar in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

31 months ago

If a chance is provided, I will work hard in the best interest of organization and will place myself in the list Hard Working and honest Employees to prove that my integrity is beyond doubt and prove myself an asset of the organization.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

If a chance is provided, I will work hard in the best interest of organization and will place myself in the list Hard Working and honest Employees to prove that my integrity is beyond doubt and prove myself an asset of the organization.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

Syed Tasveer Hussain Shah Naqvi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

31 months ago

31 months ago

Iam working now in Al Ahmediah Aktor From 16jan to till dates

noushad_vkk dubai in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

25 months ago

dave in Lake Worth, Florida said: can anyone share their experiences ? regards, dave

iam working now kreek transpoting .experienes 5 yerys i have driving licence 3/6

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rahim Abdulla in Doha, Qatar

25 months ago

now i am working n dhoha iternatinoal airport.i have more than 2 years experiance in dhoha aiport,i need workk with u dubai airport

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.