- Was this comment helpful? Yes (64) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

dave in Whittier, California

77 months ago

IS HAVING 1.5 POINTS IN 1 YEAR ON MY CLASS A GOING TO BE A BIG PROBLEM
FINDING A JOB AND HOW LONG DOES IT STAY ON MY H-6

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

david dallas in Whittier, California

75 months ago

darius in Decatur, Georgia said: i have e preventable accidents and 1 incident got stuck in the mud i am having same problem no one will hire me. both of mine where minor and didn't recieve tickets i still had my job but had family issues so i came hame when i tried to go back they said they couldnt hire me back for insurance reasons i cant believe one job can mess you up with every other company out there

i know what you mean i have 4 preventables and i have been out of work for
3 months no one will hire me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

darius in Decatur, Georgia

75 months ago

david dallas in Whittier, California said: i know what you mean i have 4 preventables and i have been out of work for
3 months no one will hire me

well ive found out that local companys dont check your daq they just look at your mvr i have had a job with with atlas moving service driving tractor trailers and helping move that wasnt for me with the money they where trying to pay me and that hard labor moving people so ive got on with a family owned company driving roll off containers it might take a while but look for small companies family owned they usually dont check daq reports

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

david in Whittier, California

74 months ago

Can someone tell me if you were termanatied for 4 preventables how long
do you have to wait befor someone will hire you it has been 4 months now

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

darius in Decatur, Georgia

74 months ago

david in Whittier, California said: Can someone tell me if you were termanatied for 4 preventables how long

at least 1 year maybe more

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

ok let me ask this i was termanatied for having 4 minor preventables no tickets or police reports .I can not find a job they all say drive for a year with no
accidents NO ONE WILL HIRE ME!!!!!. so after the a year passes wont not have driven a truck for 1 year go in to play agenst me i just want a chance to prove
my self

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kid in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

dave in Whittier, California said: ok let me ask this i was termanatied for having 4 minor preventables no tickets or police reports .I can not find a job they all say drive for a year with no
accidents NO ONE WILL HIRE ME!!!!!. so after the a year passes wont not have driven a truck for 1 year go in to play agenst me i just want a chance to prove
my self

check with very small companies who need drivers badly stay with one a year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bobby in Kernersville, North Carolina

72 months ago

IM in the same boat with 4 minor incindents. been out work with no unemployment ins. available. if any has answer in NC please reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

can any one tell me how long a incadent will stay on your DAC or will it always be there..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

upset in Youngstown, Ohio

71 months ago

i got terminated for two preventable accidents.one was damaged trailer door bracket other was trailer latch. done at loading docks. Roehl was the company.pretty bad to minor incidents. they let me go.pretty bad now ten companies going to hire me until they saw the dac report.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Stanson99 in Remlap, Alabama

67 months ago

How do you get answer to the questions asked here? And I have a bad dac and have been unemployed for a year..the former co added bad info on my dac to keep me form getting work..How do I overcome this..This seems like what a comminest country would do to keep the guy that make the mistake form ever being hired again..In short is is a prison sentence even though you are fee... YOU are fee but no one will hire you.. I wonder what you would do if someone else did the same to you... It would not be so funny then going unemplyed because a big company can say and do what they want to with you without any compunction..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Pleas if someone knows how I can get a job diving a truck I had 4 accidents but they are 3 an years old now..and I have 5 monts otr after the fact the co that hired me was navajo and they loaded me with late loads even though it was not my fault and charged me 200 dollers for 6 loads...Evertime they talked to me in the quilcom they made it sound like my fault even though they knew they was loading late loads on me.. Then they wrote in my dac report after I quit because ever other week they were taking my paycheck and writing in their system that they payed me when they didn.t This company ripped me off for 8,200 and then add to my dac failure servce and numerious complaints.. Their were people calling in on me even when didn't do nothing wrong becase I guess Navajo has done this to too many people and when they see their trucks they call in for revenge even though the innocent driver driving didn't do nothing wrong. Therefore Navajo is justified in taking my paycheck ever other week and entering in their system that they payed me.. And then on top of that Loaded me with late loads even though they knew they were late..and charged me 200 dollers even though they knew it was their fault for the load being late. I was on the road for 10 weeks after the 3 weeks entered the quilcome for home time..after the 4 week..I'd enter load accpted but will be late no time to dilver..And diver need home time.. After 10 weeks I asked Cindy for home time..She said,, Not untill you drive 10,000 miles a week.. You know that a truker can only do 720 miles in a day t be leagl.. 10,000 miles a week is 903 hrs. A trucker is only legal running 70 hr a week . She wante me to run 907 hr a week that means I'd have to give up my sleep time and leal brakes. And run a hell of a log book show.. I told her to send me to the terminal Im quitting ..and they didn't like that so they added in my dack service failure and numeroius complaints... What did they expect that I was their slave?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

And they had me over a barrel because of the accident with the previous employer.. Their Trainer said that if you quit Navajo will give you a bad reputation because they gave you a chance to be emplyed 3 years after your accident. I think it was more like a prison sentence than a job..Becase they wanted me to run on leagl brakes give me no home time..and take ever other check and when they were busy taking my check they was adding 200 a week on in late charges that wasn't my faut... Then when I quit they truned the late loads they put on me on purpose in to a prison sentence against me..As if I was uncappable of doing my job.. They added in my dac Failure serives..The only one that was faling was Cindy my dispatch who was purposly loading me with late loads. and then when I asked pay role were was my money.. She politely said ho that's been paied.. The put it on come data card as payed but it wasn't I don't know how they can get away with that..But their is no way to get what they took form me...They expected me to work on my legal brakes and sleep time.. and give me no home time..How can you survive that..You would be a rolling disaster wating to happen. I had to home I had enough of them!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stanson99

67 months ago

But complaing don't seem to be the anser..I have answer for you..Good job Trucking Companies!!! Have you forgotten that God is near to his people? Do you think you will get away with hurting otehrs because you are bigger and you can write anything you want to about a driver and hurt his reputation? Did you forget who you are really dealing with? I will show you.. its written in 1 Corinthians 6 1-4..It says Dare any of you haveing a matter against another go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?? (here is the good part.. 2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judge by you are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?.. Friend I have been unemployed for 1 year because of what Navajo did to me... If you keep it up..When it comes your judgment day...I will not have the slightest sympathy for the wicked..I will lay it on..Like you have done me with no work because you deidied to ruing my reputation as a driver... I will be back and when I do come back..You will have a hell of a price to pay for my unemplyment and what it cost the chruch for me being unemplyed... You will know what it is to triffel with God righotus and leave them unemplyed and unforgiven.. Their is a way to check drivers... Put a drive came on board.. put a supervisor on board see where the difficutly is...And then don't judge a driver becase of a record written.. God sent his son to forgive are you going to be more unforgiving than God?? Than I rally have a vendetta against you...You'll find out my rage if you are not in the hand of the living God!!! I will spare no evil against you because no matter the driving record their is a way to remedy a bad record..that is take time with the driver.... If you don't don't worry you want be geting out of hell inthe neary centry...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stanson99 in Arley, Alabama

67 months ago

If you have 4 preventables and the damage is more than 10,000 per accident no company will hire you for 3 years at least. You can try Navajo Express out of Denver Co...The longer you are unemployed it is harder to get a job.. Do a search on the internet at google.com.. In the search engine write these words... company that are hiring Lease Purchase... Then go thew the list look at each one..It will tell you we 3 preventals in 3 years.. and 3 moving violations in 3 years... It tells the experience that they allow... then go to www.everytrcukjob.com Sign up..then go thew the compnies one by one...Look at the requirements.. I know I've had a year now to bang my head on the wall because Navajo gave me a bad reputation.. They kept loading me with late loads... on purpose then entered my dac record that I failed to delver on time.. which is called a service failure.. Now Im' catching hell to go back to work.. Becaue they Lied that I couldn't deliver on time..They chraged me with the late loads even though they knew it was their faults not mine. But Navajo is the only company that is leanet on drivers with accidents.. But they may drive you to hell before they help you..You might be worse off going to work for them. On thing is for sure...They will run the hell out of you if you let them.. YOu'll need to learn how to work 4 log books becase they will run you in your sleeper time your leagal brakes.. And expect you to pick up loads that are late and get them their on time..NO matter if you diver your head off. And if you don't they will charge you the load even it not your fault that it is late.. YOu can write in the quail come untill you turn blue in the face..The know how to chate you out of your check..And erase quial.com data. They are the crookests company their is in my opinoin.. I could not waite to quit that lying cheating copany.. And they have been auted by dot so many times it ant funny..They been thew the qourt system They think Nothing of chating you!!!

jalaine.neal@yahoo.com in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

yes you will work again just when things get better in usa

wally in Fennville, Michigan

66 months ago

HaulinAss Hittin16 in Rockville, Maryland said: Hello Drivers..

I was wondering if i left a company due to medical reason and they put other on my DAC Report is that Bad ? I have 1 year under my belt as a Class A driver but pushing 6 years as a Class B driver. I was wondering i worked for sometime with a small outfit haulin Sand it was basically a 3 truck operation ( Tractors Trailers ). I was wondering since im still employed with them would they show on my DAC report since im trying to get hired with CON-WAY.. ????

It really depends on how much of a "DICK" they want to be about it. In accordance with the law, if another company call's your current the only thing they can state is that your employed with them from start date to end date or still currently employed. What they do with the hidden paperwork part of it is something that your going to have to take a chance on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Someguy6978 in Camden, Tennessee

65 months ago

Alright, I was terminated for company policy violations....(Conway truckload)
They listed two preventables on my DAC. One of which they listed as "hitting a stationary object" when i actually didn't hit anything, i simply got stuck in mud while turning around. Believe me when I say the circumstances of that first incident could have happened to anybody.
The other one was my fault but it is a non recordable and is minor. I made a newbie mistake and got frustrated from waiting for this guy to get his truck in a friggin easy spot ....back, forward, back, forward....at least 10 or 15 times in a wide open space while i had 30 minutes of drive time in which i had to drop a trailer and pick up a load. I got frustrated, backed up and turned to sharp and git hung up on a four foot post....My trainer didn't believe me when I told him.
I have 3 months experience. One of the head guys at Con way said he was willing to give me a good reference. The guy that fired me had some issues with me for some reason..... I offered to pay for the damages and even repeat training but no go.....I live in TN....Anybody know of ANY companies that will hire me? I am willing to take a crap job just so i can get back on the road and prove myself.

I had NO tickets or accidents whatsoever on my record prior to going to work for Conway. I scored high on my driving test.
I got screwed......I got 3 months experience withing 1 and a half months.....I'm a driver not a slacker. I had a perfect delivery record with only 1 day home within 6 weeks and that was because my dispatcher made me go home to get my HAZMAT endorsements (which I got)

This is crazy....I was at the top of my class in driving school and can give tips to people who have been driving longer then me.....If anybody has any idea about how I can get back on the road I'd appreciate it. \

Anybody have any ideas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Cherri Roper in Amarillo, Texas

65 months ago

HaulinAss Hittin16 in Rockville, Maryland said: Hello Drivers..

I was wondering if i left a company due to medical reason and they put other on my DAC Report is that Bad ? I have 1 year under my belt as a Class A driver but pushing 6 years as a Class B driver. I was wondering i worked for sometime with a small outfit haulin Sand it was basically a 3 truck operation ( Tractors Trailers ). I was wondering since im still employed with them would they show on my DAC report since im trying to get hired with CON-WAY.. ????

DON'T GO TO WORK FOR CON-WAY..YOU WILL BE SORRY!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

Don't go to work for Con-Way Truckload...you will be sorry. Now, they are getting worse and worse to work for. Now, they can't get a driver home at a reasonable time and the president lies about what they offer in new trucks on xm.

doug in Tryon, Oklahoma

65 months ago

dave in Whittier, California said: can any one tell me how long a incadent will stay on your DAC or will it always be there..

7 to 10 years

65 months ago

7 to 10 years is what Ooida has reported before. I have quit driving. I was driving for Con-Way Truckload. They canned me because I was trying to keep from getting hyperthermia in temps below 28 degrees. They threatened me and forced me to sign a resignation with the threat of adding some false and negative things on my DAQ. I worked there 4.5 years. Just a few days before time to get paid my safety bonus, they just told me I couldn't get another load and to just get out of the truck in 28degree temps, in El Paso. I am a solo driver, a woman and over 50years old. I never had any write ups or warnings! I have never in my life had but one moving violation. Anyhow, I told them I was going to get a lawyer if they didn't get me back to Joplin,Mo in my truck, to get my car, and turn my truck in at the terminal there, so they couldn't claim that I abandoned it. Then, they decided to bring me to Joplin. So, I signed the resignation and got a print out from them saying I had a satisfactory work history. I got home waited a few weeks, then filed a complaint with the labor board and filed for unemployment. I WAS granted my claim agaist them. Now, if they add something negative on my DAQ since I filed the claim and report, I am going to get a lawyer, cause it just proves that they are being vindictive. I have not seen my DAQ and my question is: WHAT AGENCY DO YOU CONTACT TO GET A COPY OF YOUR DAQ??? I'VE BEEN LOOKING ON THE INTERNET BUT HAVE NOT FOUND IT SO FAR. GUESS MAYBE I WILL HAVE TO CALL OOIDA??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

billy

65 months ago

Go to smart-trucking-jobs.com/dacreport.html and you will see how you can get a free copy of your DAC report and how to file for dispute if you have one. I recommend sending all request you send to them be sent by certified mail with return recipt requested so you can verify later that you sent it should you need it.

65 months ago

Hi Billy, Thank you very much for your help. You know drivers are constantly saying that you cant quit driving because "it gets in your blood". I say pooy on that!!! I have come to hate the job, burned out!!! I don't miss it and have not found a job but have not missed being in the truck at all. I am going to college on line for a business degree and going to start my own business soon. Be watching for items for the cab of your truck made by Cherrypie Designs in the next year or two.
Wishing you the best in what you choose to do.

Cherry

Don in Westland, Michigan

65 months ago

Hey drivers, I live in the detroit area. Does anyone know companies in this area that hires without checking DAC reports.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bigcountry1214 in Macon, Georgia

65 months ago

david in Whittier, California said: Can someone tell me if you were termanatied for 4 preventables how long

more like 3 years, at least that's what I've been told. I have 3 preventables, 2 minor, 1 major, but no tickets or police reports. Nobody will hire me, they see jackknife on my DAC and won't even let me explain. So, good luck....

doug in Tryon, Oklahoma

65 months ago

David it will stay on your dac for 7 years. Best thing to do is look for a small company that doesn't check dac. You will know when u ask them to send app. there will be a dac rel. form with the app. Good Luck! They are out there u just have to hunt them down.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Floyd in Sacramento, California

65 months ago

dave in Whittier, California said: ok let me ask this i was termanatied for having 4 minor preventables no tickets or police reports .I can not find a job they all say drive for a year with no
my self

With 4 preventables, you HAVE proven yourself. Would you go to a cook who had poisoned 4 people? Buy a car from a sales man who had cheated 4 people? A doctor who had botched 4 surgeries? Take the small time jobs and be more careful for a year.

mike29t in Columbus, Ohio

65 months ago

Don in Westland, Michigan said: Hey drivers, I live in the detroit area. Does anyone know companies in this area that hires without checking DAC reports.

Hey Don, Try U.S. Food Service. I dont think they check, GoodWill tractor trailer, u know the donation company.

PreacherKid in Carrollton, Georgia

64 months ago

Been out of work for 4 months now. Covenant Transport has lied twice. They said I refuse to test for drugs, then said I tested positive on the same day. I've only been driving a year. I've hired DAC report, didn't know the service was free. Just trying to clear my name. I'm stil fighting but nothing so far. Can anyone suggest any names of smaller companies that might hire. Thanks. I'm at wintersbrandon1@yahoo.com. Thanks drivers.

ChillWill in Stockbridge, Georgia

63 months ago

Are there any companies that will hire me for 1 preventable accident an if so which ones?

hello in Coshocton, Ohio

63 months ago

I am the same position ChillWIll. Back in august, 2006, my trailer bump into a low hanging telephone wire. The telephone wire was not a proper height. I was traveling 3 m.p.h. Wire snapped. I received a citation for it. Somehow I move from one state to another the code on the MVR was reading Careless Operation of Vehicle or REckless operation of Vehicle. Was wrong! This was a very minor accident. Since I got laid off Jan. 2008 due to FAcility closing its doors. I have been Rejected from all employers! It will fall off my record in 1 month. Someone will hire. BUt these companies can be very choosey on who they pic because there are so many applicant due to being unemployed. I have been unemployed for 1 and 1/2 year. I am very frustrated. I never here back from companies, I do many follow up and put my name out there. I dont here back!
Most likely an owner operator will hire you sooner, especially the ones hauling containers locally....thats probaly your best best to get back in the door.
Good Luck! Keep Positive and Optimistic. I feel ya

jb68 in Granby, Massachusetts

63 months ago

I am a relatively new driver with five months experience. I have had several new guy incidents of a very minor nature. I was terminated for unsafe driving habits. I have a copy of my DAC (Drive-A-Check) by USIS now called Hire Right. My DAC shows no incidents at all. I have no speeding tickets, moving violations nor reportable accidents in the last twenty years of driving my four wheeler and eighteen wheeler. I was awarded unemployment compensation. I can only assume, since the minor incidents were not reported that I did not have to declare them on my application for employment. I was hired by another trucking company, got to orientation and was sent home because this employer sent a fax with employment dates and listed these incidents. I was told that if a company did not see fit to report it to DAC that it was so minor that it is insignificant.
The items are very insignificant indeed. The two companys involved are major players. I can't name them on advice of my attorney, who is trying to work with them. I don't know what to say to a prospective employer. Any ideas?

63 months ago

Well Now Driver, I would simply tell the new employer the truth about the incidents and that the former employer did not think it important enough to report to DAC and that since you have invested so much for this profession that you have definitely learned a lesson as to how important it is to be totally accident free. I would say to a perspective employer that you have great qualities, and that you would become a valuable assest to the company delivering the companies frieght safely and on time. This may not work, but sometimes they are just looking to see if you are being truthful with them. I have much disdain for most of the trucking companies..they are mostly like sharks and what most of them are doing these days are looking for the opportunity to replace a driver who is a citizen with a foreigner who will accept much less pay and will coward down and do anything they want them to do. Of course the companies have politically correct terms they use to smooth and polish this dispicable practice of steadily putting the US citizens out of a job but as long as they can gain more change to rub together, they do not care.

jb68 in Granby, Massachusetts

63 months ago

Cherri Roper in Amarillo, TX. Thanks for the advice, it seems to me to be the honorable way to go which is always the best way. I have used this approach and have immediately gotten shut down by the recruiter. Once I use the word terminated the conversation and call ends in seconds. I find it very fustrating to be treated in such an unprofessional manner. Especially since the weight of the situation is really taking its toll on my family and me. I can't seem to get any of the recruiters I speak with to listen to an explanation. Maybe they have heard a lot of storys, who knows?
I find it hard to believe that I see DUI three years ago ok, felony two years ago OK, but bumping into a dumpster $150 in damage and a couple more equally as small is a career ender. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I just feel trapped and really want to get back to work. I would go back to my former industries, but they have been ruined by the down turn in the economy.
Any suggestions about handling the recruiters and getting them to at least listen?

63 months ago

I can truly understand what you are saying. It is exasperating. If you have any family members or anyone who could help you purchase your own truck, then you could probably get leased on with some company. They don't give the O/O the same problems. That may be your only choice unless you can find a small mom and pop outfit. It is crazy that they will take a felon and other offences but hold a minor accident against you. The reason is though in their thinking, if you have had that many accidents in such a short time, then you may be careless, or the main thing is they worry that you will do something like that at a customers property and make the customer angry, causing them to lose an important account. I was forced to resign because of the extremely cold weather in Dec & Jan. I was sent to all the coldest places, with the heaviest loads, such as beer and Campbells soup, told to keep it from freezing, which means idle the truck. It was so cold every day and I had way too much time betweet pick ups and deliveries, so to keep from having hyperthermia, I had to idle the truck to keep warm and to keep the fuel from gelling up. I had no apu unit or bunk heater & they didn't want to buy anti-gel. So, I had to idle...but didn't matter,they were going to fire me if I didn't resign, matter of fact, out of the blue with no write ups or other problems were going to on the spot make me get out of my truck in 28degree temps 600 miles from home with no money and no way home!! I threatened to sue them then they got me a load going back to the terminal where my car was. I don't know what they put on my DAC, I have not looked at it because I hate trucking and don't intend to go back. I have not found a job yet and have been off since February. I filed a complaint with the labor board against them and I am getting unemployment. I am going to write for a copy of my DAC just to see, because they had threatened to put a false negative report on my DAC if I didn't sign the resignat.

Truck Driver in Grand Rapids, Michigan

63 months ago

I been driving for eight years,I have a good driving record, I hade a random drug test were I didnt urine enough for testing the company let me go,they said it is there policy they can fired me.But on my Dac report they have on it refusing to test,Now nobody will hire me Is there something I can do aboat this. Help me please.

jb68 in Holyoke, Massachusetts

63 months ago

Get a lawyer and file suite for lible against the employer and drug testing company.

63 months ago

Ditto...get a lawyer and sue the employer and drug testing company. Who was this employer?

jb68 in Holyoke, Massachusetts

63 months ago

I have never had a problem with a drug test. However, knowingly writing damaging words is liable and it seems to me that is what they have done.

mike29t in Kent, Ohio

63 months ago

Triple that. Get a Lawyer, Find one that will take no money up front. It is wrong for this company to do this to you. I almost been in this position before. Also if you go for Unemployment benefits. You will be denied for benefits and you will have a right to an appeal. However you will Probaly win but it will take a few appeals to get your money. You must tell in detail what happend. You might have to use that 3rd appeal and talk with the Hearing officer to explain your situtation. You can also call DAC and and dispute to get that info off your record! Trust me this will be not be a first for DAC to here of this. You have rights and you were not given a fair amount of time to that drug test. These companies do not care to ruin your life! They think you are just a peon and you will not sue them. But prove them wrong. It will be tough to find employment. Good Luck! How ever there are trucking companies who do not check DAC reports! GoodWill is one of them. Usually the big trucking or OTR companies will check DAC. Call companies and ask if they check DAC. Work hard.

ceddy in Charlotte, North Carolina

62 months ago

Hi everyone DAC is bull I dont have nothing on it that an employer put on its stuff that I did. DaC is putting it on my record several time making my record look bad and no one will hire me I was charged with resisting arrest twice, once in 2002 ,also once in 2005 but DaC put it on my record 8 times I was also charged with driving under suspension in 1999 DaC put it on my record 6 times I was also charged with fail to stop for police in 1999 DaC has it on my record 6 times this only makes my record look bad when in reality its not these charges are old as hell. Do any one have any suggestion on what I should do about this if you do email me at cedrichowze@gmail.com

rooseveltrolland@yahoo.com in Pensacola, Florida

62 months ago

I see you have had your share of being and outlaw,but learn from it you can contest your DAC REPORT by makeing contact with them too inform them that made and serious error, and ask them kindly how to remove the incorrect info. now also let me in form you that company's that pulling your DAC have guildlines when hiring, you need to ask them in advance whats their qualifications.the reason why companies not hiring you regardless how long it been they view you as a person of no respect for the law and a insurance risk, but don't giveup on your dreams just do your best to have it remove good luck

dave in Pico Rivera, California

62 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT DONT LOOK AT A DAC REPORY

rooseveltrolland@yahoo.com in Pensacola, Florida

62 months ago

ALL over the road companies search your DAC your best bet is to work for and owner operator,but you need to be honest about your past if asked and have a clean MVR REPORT.good luck!

ceddy in Charlotte, North Carolina

62 months ago

Its alot of ways to get one but here is the way I like. Just go online and apply for a job to any big trucking company when ever they request your dac you will receive one also for free.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

u-turn in North Adams, Massachusetts

61 months ago

Stanson99 in Remlap, Alabama said: How do you get answer to the questions asked here? And I have a bad dac and have been unemployed for a year..the former co added bad info on my dac to keep me form getting work..How do I overcome this..This seems like what a comminest country would do to keep the guy that make the mistake form ever being hired again..In short is is a prison sentence even though you are fee... YOU are fee but no one will hire you.. I wonder what you would do if someone else did the same to you... It would not be so funny then going unemplyed because a big company can say and do what they want to with you without any compunction..

i got the same problem i worked for swift transportion for 10 months.i made a miss take and was fired but what ever they put on my dac report screwed me.i cant get a job to save my life.now i am lossing everthing

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.