I have my CDL CLass A permit now need to find a job that will hire me and teach me on the job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Nick in Vineland, New Jersey

41 months ago

Well i have had my class a permit now for 2 weeks have gone thru the phone book and job sites and there is no one hiring new drivers well drivers with permit have no money for school this is crazy... dont no what to do so if anyone has any ideas i am open.... thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (57) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

george in Cedar Lake, Indiana

34 months ago

Nick in Vineland, New Jersey said: Well i have had my class a permit now for 2 weeks have gone thru the phone book and job sites and there is no one hiring new drivers well drivers with permit have no money for school this is crazy... dont no what to do so if anyone has any ideas i am open.... thanks

HAVE YOU FIND OUT ABOUT COMPLETE DRIVING PORTION I AM IN THE SAME BOAT EMAI ME GEORGEJACKSON777@YAHOO.COM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rene in Central Islip, New York

26 months ago

i have my class A permit and i need to find a job i have been driving truck trailers since 2009

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jaypthegreat in san bernardino, California

26 months ago

i live in the inland empire ca,i got a dui over 3 years ago. im currently otr but im lookin for something local. i have hazmat,tankers,double,triples, twic card. if anyone can help me find something local i'd appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

xnmmi in Lancaster, California

26 months ago

@jayp MBM is hiring restaurant delivery drivers and they are in the IE - it's hard work until you get in the flow but it will pay more than OTR. Search on here for them - I saw their ad this morning. You usually do a one night layover on the routes and it's usually 2 routes a week.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

george in Cedar Lake, Indiana

26 months ago

is this company in Chicago IL

email georgejackson777@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JC in Oxnard, California

20 months ago

@xnmmi

Does MBM hire CDL-permit drivers? Im looking and have permit...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lusitano in Sharon, Massachusetts

16 months ago

Nick in Vineland, New Jersey said: Well i have had my class a permit now for 2 weeks have gone thru the phone book and job sites and there is no one hiring new drivers well drivers with permit have no money for school this is crazy... dont no what to do so if anyone has any ideas i am open.... thanks

There is finance available for driving schools. After you have class A there's a few companies that would traine you and pay you back the money that you invested on your class

bigrob87 in Streator, Illinois

11 months ago

There is pam transport cr England ..swift they will pay for school and training u just have to sign contract with the company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

OJizzle601 in Jackson, Mississippi

3 months ago

I got my CDL permit from a school I attended but I fell the driving test two times now I have to pay an extra $800 is there another way I can get on as a truck driver with a company and go through there training? I've called a few company's but they say I have to finish at the school I got my permit from before I can become a truck driver.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.