Anyone know of any jobs?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

katieb6821 in Pensacola, Florida

76 months ago

I am a recent ultrasound grad and having a hard time finding a job. I willing to re-locate but prefer to stay on the eastern side of the U.S. If you know of anything please email me. Thanks. Katieb6821@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Curious in Homosassa, Florida

76 months ago

katieb6821 in Pensacola, Florida said: I am a recent ultrasound grad and having a hard time finding a job. I willing to re-locate but prefer to stay on the eastern side of the U.S. If you know of anything please email me. Thanks. Katieb6821@yahoo.com

Hi, Katie. I'm interested in going to school for this. Where did you go to school? Are you registered? Thanks!

cwhitney1223 in Woodbridge, Virginia

76 months ago

I just moved to Woodbridge, VA and am looking for an echo tech position. I am registered through ARDMS. Please email me at carolwhitney@gmail.com
Thanks!

Echojoe in Rochester, New York

76 months ago

Curious in Homosassa, Florida said: Hi, Katie. I'm interested in going to school for this. Where did you go to school? Are you registered? Thanks!

Hello Katie
I would advise you NOT to go to school for echo at this time. Although the field is supposed to "grow" in the future, you should realize the market, and I mean everywhere, is flooded with new grads unable to find a job.

Unless you are going to enter an associates degree program, you should not even consider echo. vocational certificates are almost useless. If you are interested in health care and think direct patient care would suit you, I would suggest starting with an LPN, which is just under one year. If you are not interested in direct patient care, look into MRI and radiology before echo.

I graduated november '08 from a supposed respected school and have not had a single response to well over 60 applications for jobs.

Seriously, look at other healthcare training before you go for echo!

Curious in Palm Harbor, Florida

76 months ago

Echojoe in Rochester, New York said: Hello Katie
I would advise you NOT to go to school for echo at this time. Although the field is supposed to "grow" in the future, you should realize the market, and I mean everywhere, is flooded with new grads unable to find a job.

Unless you are going to enter an associates degree program, you should not even consider echo. vocational certificates are almost useless. If you are interested in health care and think direct patient care would suit you, I would suggest starting with an LPN, which is just under one year. If you are not interested in direct patient care, look into MRI and radiology before echo.

I graduated november '08 from a supposed respected school and have not had a single response to well over 60 applications for jobs.

Seriously, look at other healthcare training before you go for echo!

Echojoe,

Was your school accredited? Have you passed the RCS or RDCS exams yet? Thank you for the information.

DP133 in Pinellas Park, Florida

75 months ago

Curious in Palm Harbor, Florida said: Echojoe,

Was your school accredited? Have you passed the RCS or RDCS exams yet? Thank you for the information.

Curious - I too am thinking about going to school for this and was wondering if you had anymore feedback to share. This would be a career change for me but don't want to spend the time and money on something that doesn't lead to job.
Thanks

Carter0128 in Doylestown, Pennsylvania

60 months ago

Hello, I'm a junior in high school and I absoutley know that the health feild is where I want to be. I wanted to do a Echo tech/ekg tech, but found out they are not in such demand right now. I want to be an RN, but am struggling which college to go to. Do I want to move away or not? What are some good nursing colleges/programs in Florida or Pennsylvania? Anyone know? email me at bsbf93@msn.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.