CCI science exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Leeann in Portsmouth, Virginia

79 months ago

I am taking the CCI Science exam in a few weeks,and need some direction as to what is on it, what I should be studying, ect. Thanks in advance!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Barbara in Easton, Maryland

78 months ago

Leeann in Portsmouth, Virginia said: I am taking the CCI Science exam in a few weeks,and need some direction as to what is on it, what I should be studying, ect. Thanks in advance!!

There is a book by a guy named "Todd" that is really good for the science exam. Or you can go to seminar that teach the CCI science exam.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

75 months ago

There is a book out by the name J. Wesley Todd is the author and it is the BEST and really only book on CCI science exam. It dose have the cathlab stuff in it. Pagasus lectures is a great lecture course to take, they even have a 1.5 day seminar on CCI science exam. www.pegasuslecturesinc.com

Good luck
Take care and stay safe
Barbara

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sue in Totowa, New Jersey

73 months ago

where can I find a list of CCI testing sites?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

CCI has a professinal group who dose the testing for them, when you pay your testing fee, they will let you know in your area who dose the testing.

doug in Cleveland, Ohio

72 months ago

Is the cci science EXAM TOUGH.Please let me know

kurt in Belleville, Illinois

68 months ago

Sue in Totowa, New Jersey said: where can I find a list of CCI testing sites?

If you call to set up your test they will give you a list to pick from that is near where you live.

Juddy

68 months ago

I just took the cardiovascular version of the cci and did not even study about two month before I took the test but had no problem passing it. West Todd is the best material for cci

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shane Moore in Atlanta, Georgia

66 months ago

I take the CVSE on monday. Todds is good. I hope I pass. How many questions are on the test generally? Anyone with good info please email me s.moore.imu@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.