Chances of finding a job?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

horselady in Michigan

73 months ago

I graduated in December from an unaccredited school. Passed the CCI boards for echo. What are my chances of finding a job? I haven't scanned since last December. I applied at over 100 jobs earlier this year and got two interviews but nothing else. One of my classmates applied to around 200 jobs, and got nothing from them. I'm at my wit's end trying to figure out what to do. I just found out that only 4 out of 34 graduates have passed their boards. I am really disappointed with my school as I feel that they had a lot of shortcomings.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Andrea in Madisonville, Kentucky

72 months ago

I know a fantastic cardiologist who needs an echo tech. It would be an excellent job opportunity for anyone willing to move to Western Kentucky. Know anyone who would be interested??

Reply - Report abuse

echo tech in Lucerne, California

72 months ago

Andrea in Madisonville, Kentucky said: I know a fantastic cardiologist who needs an echo tech. It would be an excellent job opportunity for anyone willing to move to Western Kentucky. Know anyone who would be interested??

Is this a full time position? . I,m willing to relocate from north california. 3 yrs ex. Certified throu an acredited school, CCI registry eligible. I just got laid off in November. I have no family or support system out west. chandlerbrwn@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

RAV in Ventura, California

72 months ago

Andrea in Madisonville, Kentucky said: I know a fantastic cardiologist who needs an echo tech. It would be an excellent job opportunity for anyone willing to move to Western Kentucky. Know anyone who would be interested??

ANDREA HOW DO I CONTACT U?

Reply - Report abuse

Jesus Mascorro in Dallas, Texas

31 months ago

I just obtain my RDCS I have 5 plus yrs experience… I have also filled out many applications … and no response everyone seam to be looking for just PRN. I’m single no kids and willing to relocate.

Reply - Report abuse

EchoFan in Birmingham, Alabama

30 months ago

Jesus - Have you found a job in Dallas? What is the average payscale out there. I have looked and everyone seems to be saying how difficult it is to get a job out there.

Reply - Report abuse

ziggy12 in norman, Oklahoma

25 months ago

Hi!

I am interested in cardiac sonography in the Houston, TX area. I just graduated from an accredited sonography program, but feel I am at a disadvantage b/c my school was focused on more general sonography. I don't feel ready to be on my own. Are there hospitals that do internships in Houston. Should I apply, because the only way to get better is to start?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

kentramirez in Tavistock House, United Kingdom

25 months ago

People often say that ‘there are no jobs available’, but the truth is that a job that you are interested in might not be available. I have seen people who are open to travel and relocation who can find a job in days, primarily because there are some less than desirable locations where people are still desperately needed.

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.