Echo Tech Looking for a Job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Pclake in Meriden, Connecticut

66 months ago

If any one is interested in hiring a new grad i did the science part of the CCI exam .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ola_keye in Los Angeles, California

63 months ago

Pclake in Meriden, Connecticut said: If any one is interested in hiring a new grad i did the science part of the CCI exam .

Hi Pclake im taking the cci science exam too very soon can you give me an idea of materials that could be of help to me or do u have copies that I can recieve either by mail or e-mail. I would apreciate it if u can help. Thanks

Frank in Lebanon, New Hampshire

61 months ago

No idea what CCI is, VA White River Junction is looking for Echo tech

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

almas y bapu in Surat, India

61 months ago

i am echo/ dialysis / TMT technician

FLsunshine09 in Tampa, Florida

61 months ago

I am a new grad looking for Echo work ASAP. I live in a city that is flooded with students and I am willing to relocate ANYWHERE ASAP! I will be sitting for my CCI July 22,2009. PLEASE HELP!!! BTHOMAS3205@HOTMAIL.COM

Barbara in Easton, Maryland

60 months ago

Frank in Lebanon, New Hampshire said: No idea what CCI is, VA White River Junction is looking for Echo tech

There are TWO credentialing boards for Echo technicians, Vascular techs and some other modalities as well.

ARDMS and CCI

rita Amao-wisotsky in Los Angeles, California

43 months ago

Pclake in Meriden, Connecticut said: If any one is interested in hiring a new grad i did the science part of the CCI exam .

Could you please call me at ritawisotsky@sbcglobal.net, I'm looking for someone to cover, when I go to maternity leave.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.