Echo Tech

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Pclake in Meriden, Connecticut

70 months ago

I graduated May 2008, and still have not find a job . Every job i see need 2 year experience . How can they do that when they have not give new graduate a chance. Yet i have my loans to pay back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Need2Know in Palm Harbor, Florida

69 months ago

Pclake in Meriden, Connecticut said: I graduated May 2008, and still have not find a job . Every job i see need 2 year experience . How can they do that when they have not give new graduate a chance. Yet i have my loans to pay back.

Did you go to a CAAHEP accredited school? Did you pass the national exam?

card ncv in New York, New York

55 months ago

My company is looking to hire few echo techs in the new york area[5 boroughs and Long Island], if you are available, please send your resume and contact info ASAP to CARDNCV@GMAIL.COM.
Thank you Ejaz

gina in Birmingham, United Kingdom

55 months ago

Hi there
i work in the Uk as a Lead echo cardiac physiologist. i would like to work abroad mainly in echo. Is the any vacancies out there??

Hah in Ronkonkoma, New York

47 months ago

gina in Birmingham, United Kingdom said: Hi there
i work in the Uk as a Lead echo cardiac physiologist. i would like to work abroad mainly in echo. Is the any vacancies out there??

No stay away. Russian !

Echo in Concord, North Carolina

47 months ago

What does being Russian have to do with it?

Cousine in Sacramento, California

47 months ago

Hah in Ronkonkoma, New York said: No stay away. Russian !

:-)

Can you be more specific ? )))

Andrea in Madisonville, Kentucky

46 months ago

I know an amazing cardiologist who is looking to employ an echo tech. It would be a fantastic job opportunity for anyone willing to move to Western Kentucky.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Huntsville, Alabama

46 months ago

Andrea in Madisonville, Kentucky said: I know an amazing cardiologist who is looking to employ an echo tech. It would be a fantastic job opportunity for anyone willing to move to Western Kentucky.

I am a recent echo graduate and willing to relocate anywhere I need to for a job. The program I went through is designed for students to have a year clinical experience. Please let me know where I can e-mail my resume to.

lina in Cranford, New Jersey

45 months ago

Andrea in Madisonville, Kentucky said: I know an amazing cardiologist who is looking to employ an echo tech. It would be a fantastic job opportunity for anyone willing to move to Western Kentucky.

I will move, if is a full time job. I got my credential by CCI.Contact me linagomez2010@gmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.