Echo Technician Needed in Richmond, VA - hospital setting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Echo Tech in New Haven, Connecticut

89 months ago

AngelaNRoy in Richmond, Virginia said: Henrico Doctors' Hospital is currently seeking an Echo Technician for a full-time position in Richmond, VA. We prefer experience however will consider recent graduates. Henrico Doctors’ Hospital has recently been named a HealthGrades America’s 50 Best Hospital™ for 2009 placing them in the top one percent of all hospitals in the nation for quality outcomes. Henrico Doctors’ Hospital is the only hospital in central Virginia to achieve this award in 2009 and the only hospital in Virginia to maintain this recognition for three consecutive years. We are located in the suburbs of Richmond and are very well known in the community.

Please reply for more information.

Hi my name is Paulette Clarke . I am very interested in the position you posted for an Echo Tech . I have no problem in relocated . My email address is there so provide you with futher informations .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Echo Tech in Durham, Connecticut

89 months ago

AngelaNRoy in Richmond, Virginia said: Henrico Doctors' Hospital is currently seeking an Echo Technician for a full-time position in Richmond, VA. We prefer experience however will consider recent graduates. Henrico Doctors’ Hospital has recently been named a HealthGrades America’s 50 Best Hospital™ for 2009 placing them in the top one percent of all hospitals in the nation for quality outcomes. Henrico Doctors’ Hospital is the only hospital in central Virginia to achieve this award in 2009 and the only hospital in Virginia to maintain this recognition for three consecutive years. We are located in the suburbs of Richmond and are very well known in the community.

Hi , I am iterested in the Echo position you posted , my email is clarkechercher@aol.com

ron_bms@*****.*** in Middletown, New York

89 months ago

I am interested in the echo position that you have posted..I can relocate to VA for work. contact me at Ron_bms@yahoo.com I anticipate your reply thank you..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

saren in Los Angeles, California

88 months ago

Hi , I am iterested in the Echo position you posted , my email is importxshady@hotmail.com

Anne Romero in Duluth, Georgia

86 months ago

Hi, I am interested in the Echo Tech position, no problem relocating.

Zimiybelu Lake in Richmond, Virginia

82 months ago

Anne Romero in Duluth, Georgia said: Hi, I am interested in the Echo Tech position, no problem relocating.

I am very much intersted in the Echo Tech Posithion you have posted.I have no problem to work any where.
Thank you.
my e-mail is Zimyiybelu@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tracy Bastin in Clairton, Pennsylvania

82 months ago

I am very interesyed in any Echo Tech job that you may still have open. I will relocate to any location. Please send me an email address where I can forward a resume to you. My email is tbastin19@hotmail.com.

Thank you

Echo Meron in Chantilly, Virginia

80 months ago

am very intersted in this job and willing to move My Email Merontesema@hotmail.com

rhollomon@*****.*** in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

79 months ago

I'm interested in the echo position. And willing to relocate please information to rhollomon@verizon.net.

Thank You

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.