Echo tech from overseas

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Marybella in Singapore, Singapore

58 months ago

Hi, If anyone knows a vacancy in any hospital that hires and is willing to sponsor for H1B visa. I am an experience and RDCS certified echo tech from overseas... I would like to know what's my chance of getting a job in the US as an echo tech...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Kayathri in San Ramon, California

48 months ago

Even im in same situation.Can you answer this blog

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

docfoy in Cremorne, Australia

38 months ago

Marybella in Singapore, Singapore said: Hi, If anyone knows a vacancy in any hospital that hires and is willing to sponsor for H1B visa. I am an experience and RDCS certified echo tech from overseas... I would like to know what's my chance of getting a job in the US as an echo tech...

Saw this posting from 19 months ago. Are you still looking for an Echo position. If so, does Australia interest you? You can contact me for details: docfoy@connexus.net.au

Levon in Indianapolis, Indiana

37 months ago

Is there any ECHO positions in Moscow, Russia?

Steve in Houston, Texas

36 months ago

docfoy in Cremorne, Australia said: Saw this posting from 19 months ago. Are you still looking for an Echo position. If so, does Australia interest you? You can contact me for details: docfoy@connexus.net.au

There are no dates on these posts but i would be interested in working in Australia. I am sending this May 2011. My email is dallas121469@yahoo.com Thanks. STeve DAllas

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.