Entry Level Sonographer -looking for work- willing to relocate

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Phouphet30 in Saint Petersburg, Florida

56 months ago

Hello, I am looking for fulltime work as an Echo Tech. Willing to relocate to Columbus-Ohio, Fort Wayne-Indiana, Chicago-illinois, Mobile-Alabama, Kansas City-Missouri,and anywhere in Florida. Im am a Register Cardiac Sonographer with some PRN Experience in Echo. I also have experience as an Ekg Tech. I am a fast learner, self motivated,determination,hard worker, dependable, reliable, team player and Always go above and beyond what is expected of me. I have been looking for almost a year now and have gone to a total of 5 interviews and I seem to get the same answer, which is not enough experience although they were impress with my portfolio. I dont understand. How are we suppose to get any experience if nobody wants to give you a chance. Please help!!! I am almost to the point of giving up, But Echo is my passion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ohno in Stockbridge, Georgia

56 months ago

Is it that bad?? How long did it take for you to get registered?? I plan to take my RCDS exam next week. Didn't you try temp job or contract job?? Did anyone in here experience the same faith.. =( I have to paid my loan back in 2 months, this is really worrisome!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Ohno in Stockbridge, Georgia

56 months ago

*fate

Phouphet30 in Saint Petersburg, Florida

56 months ago

Hi, I fail my first exam and then I study for about 8 months before I took my 2nd one. I finally passed. Most places including temps or contract job requires aleast 1 yr fulltime experience. Even though I have some doing PRN work, it still not enough experience. I am thinking about going back to school to learn general ultrasound and vascular. That way I will have more credential and alot of these places like that. Thank god my loans arent much because I got pell grants and other grants.Good Luck on your exam and Good Luck with your job search.

Maria in Kansas City, Missouri

55 months ago

Phouphet30 in Saint Petersburg, Florida said: Hello, I am looking for fulltime work as an Echo Tech. Willing to relocate to Columbus-Ohio, Fort Wayne-Indiana, Chicago-illinois, Mobile-Alabama, Kansas City-Missouri,and anywhere in Florida. Im am a Register Cardiac Sonographer with some PRN Experience in Echo. I also have experience as an Ekg Tech. I am a fast learner, self motivated,determination,hard worker, dependable, reliable, team player and Always go above and beyond what is expected of me. I have been looking for almost a year now and have gone to a total of 5 interviews and I seem to get the same answer, which is not enough experience although they were impress with my portfolio. I dont understand. How are we suppose to get any experience if nobody wants to give you a chance. Please help!!! I am almost to the point of giving up, But Echo is my passion.

Did you apply to Sononet in Kansas City, MO? They are an IDTF-doing echo's.

phouphet30 in Saint Petersburg, Florida

55 months ago

Maria in Kansas City, Missouri said: Did you apply to Sononet in Kansas City, MO? They are an IDTF-doing echo's.

Hello, Maria! Are they hiring? Thanx

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.