Looking for employment in the Houston, TX area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Echo219 in Houston, Texas

59 months ago

Hi I am an experienced registered echo tech currently working at a hospital in north Louisiana. I am registered RCS with 4 years experience in 2d echo, pediatric echo, TEE, stress test, contrast studies, etc. I am looking to find work in the Houston, TX area. I would greatly appreciate any leads towards any positions and would welcome replies from recruiters as well. Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

echogirl in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

59 months ago

Echo219 in Houston, Texas said: Hi I am an experienced registered echo tech currently working at a hospital in north Louisiana. I am registered RCS with 4 years experience in 2d echo, pediatric echo, TEE, stress test, contrast studies, etc. I am looking to find work in the Houston, TX area. I would greatly appreciate any leads towards any positions and would welcome replies from recruiters as well. Thanks in advance.

hey i am also in north la. what area are you in? my e-mail is lyndynojo@yahoo.com. i am looking for something closer to my home here,so maybe if you find something, i can find your job here lol thanks

NatalieL in Sugar Land, Texas

38 months ago

Go the TEAMFRONTERA.COM and apply there... looking for a tech in Houston, Austin and Dallas.

CardiologyEmployer in Houston, Texas

22 months ago

Echo219 in Houston, Texas said: Hi I am an experienced registered echo tech currently working at a hospital in north Louisiana. I am registered RCS with 4 years experience in 2d echo, pediatric echo, TEE, stress test, contrast studies, etc. I am looking to find work in the Houston, TX area. I would greatly appreciate any leads towards any positions and would welcome replies from recruiters as well. Thanks in advance.

Did you find a position in Houston?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Echo219 in Mexico, Mexico

22 months ago

CardiologyEmployer in Houston, Texas said: Did you find a position in Houston?

No as a matter of fact I didn't. I was still at that position in North Louisiana until May of last year when I moved to Mexico City. However, I am still interested in moving back to Houston as, sadly, the echo tech profession doesn't exist here. My wife is a physician and does medical trials here. Some of their protocols require an echocardiogram for screening, so they rent a small portable machine and I do their echos a couple times a month. Do you have a position your looking to fill in Houston?

CardiologyEmployer in Houston, Texas

22 months ago

Thanks for the quick response. Our current echo tech (4 years experience-all with us in a private practice) is still deciding about whether to leave us for a hospital position or not. I'm just doing some early exploring to see who's available so we aren't left in a bind if she suddenly gives me two weeks notice. I don't know that we could guarantee anyone a permanent position without a 3 month probationary period, and I don't know if that would work if you're in Mexico. But I'll keep you in the loop if you want.

rt in Aurora, Illinois

21 months ago

Try AZ always looking for techs that perform pediatrics.

rt in Aurora, Illinois

21 months ago

The market is full. I have over 15 years in echo and vascular, with both registries. Try AZ for pediatrics.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.