Not sure if i should move back home (S. CA)?????????

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Cindy Soto in Las Vegas, Nevada

75 months ago

Hi there I'm an echo tech in Las Vegas with 2yr experience. I'm currently preparing for my physics exam in order to get registered. I've been wanting to move back home (S. CA) but i don't know how much the damand is for echo techs down there or what is like. I've worked so hard to get my newly part-time position in L.V. and don't know if it would be a good idea to move back. So if any body can advise me or can give me any info about S.CA i would appreciate it thanks
Cindy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dkocheran in Vista, California

71 months ago

Hi Cindy:

There are lots of jobs in Northern CA but not many in Southern CA, especially in San Diego Area. I have been looking for 2 months

mggunite in Rancho Cucamonga, California

55 months ago

Cindy,
how is the job market out there now for echo techs? I was thinking of moving there. San Diego was my first choice, but yes its true--very hard to find a job there right now.. If you are already licensed you may have a better chance..

Tori in San Diego, California

55 months ago

Gosh, it's so hard to find jobs these days. I've keep send out my resumes and got several interviews but still no job yet...any advice anyone?

CareerGuru in San Francisco, California

55 months ago

Keep trying Tori. You are getting interviews which is a good sign. You might want to consider honing your interview skills if that seems to be where you are getting stuck.

Sarah
job-search-success-secrets.com/blog/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.