Which is the harder exam for the RDCS? CPI? or Echo?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

gypsyroseiii@*****.*** in Canton, Georgia

98 months ago

The echo is difficult due to the poor quality images that is on the test. Echo is subjective to the viewer,epecially concerning the ejection fractions. It seems as though the Echo tech is responsible for making a diagnosis, which I believe is unfair to the tech.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Rome, Georgia

76 months ago

Yes the Echo test is harder then physics test. I just took my Echo portion on saturday and i passed but it was difficult

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

imageman in Wauseon, Ohio

76 months ago

I think the echo portion is harder. I studied the Feigenbaum book and DeWitt books along with the Pegasus practice tests and passed it the first time. Study hard and you should be OK.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Terri in Hendersonville, Tennessee

75 months ago

imageman in Wauseon, Ohio said: I think the echo portion is harder. I studied the Feigenbaum book and DeWitt books along with the Pegasus practice tests and passed it the first time. Study hard and you should be OK.

I have been a tech for five years and i'm going to the Pegasus seminar. I have a friend that went to the seminar and he passed the Echo portion. Do you think the Pegasus was good?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rocky in Toronto, Ontario

75 months ago

Jennifer in Rome, Georgia said: Yes the Echo test is harder then physics test. I just took my Echo portion on saturday and i passed but it was difficult

can you review some questions what king of question asked in rdcs exam? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

kwoughter in San Diego, California

47 months ago

Study the Terry Reynolds pocketguide and watch a lot of video loops. Also know the pressure waveforms and ecg, and you can pass this test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.