I need to retake CCI registery exam.for echo

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

codybanks in Augusta, Georgia

54 months ago

I over looked paying dues, now I neede to retake echo exam. I'm 63 and took exam over 20 years ago. I just want to work my few remaining years. I need help, is there anyone out there who can offer me any
help, advice, any thing. PLEASE i need all I can get.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ppuc in Clearwater, Florida

46 months ago

If you have beeen doing echo's for 20+ years you should easily be able to pass the exam with maybe a little light studying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

deb crotty in Rochester, Michigan

46 months ago

ppuc in Clearwater, Florida said: If you have beeen doing echo's for 20+ years you should easily be able to pass the exam with maybe a little light studying.
I am taking the test in one month. How many physic questions are there??? and should I study alot????
Thanks for your help and congradulations Deb

46 months ago

codybanks in Augusta, Georgia said: I over looked paying dues, now I neede to retake echo exam. I'm 63 and took exam over 20 years ago. I just want to work my few remaining years. I need help, is there anyone out there who can offer me any
help, advice, any thing. PLEASE i need all I can get.

I am 62 and will be taking my test in about two months and have taken the Burwin course for CCI (these were pretty good)but do not knnow what to study for physics

46 months ago

If it is CCI take Burwin online they have two modules to help you pass the test
Then you just have to study physics soemwhat I heard they only have about 9-12 questions. Good luck

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.