What types of questions are on the CCI echo test?

Comments (6)

LeeAnn in Norfolk, Virginia

78 months ago

By the way, I have 5 years clinical experience, in a hospital.

LovesEcho in Atlanta, Georgia

78 months ago

Can you help? I am trying to find out about the cci test also but I don't know how to post the question on the forum. Please email me back at "sunshinemaison@yahoo.com"

Quang Phan in Houston, Texas

72 months ago

I'm also taking the 2nd part of the CCI Echo exam in a month. If anyone have any info., tips, and suggestions please email me at q-phan@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Q.Phan

LovesEcho in Norcross, Georgia

68 months ago

Me too. Has anyone taken the CCI's ECHO portion lately? Care to comment. What did you think? I am due to take my mine soon. Thanks sunshinemaison@yahoo.com

therapygame in Batesville, Arkansas

66 months ago

Can anybody help me. I am in the process of getting CCI certification, I will take the first part of the exam sometime next year. How long am I expected to start preparing in advance. Which seminars or books do you suggest? I have heard about pegasus lectures, and eldeman can somebody give some input. Thank you 1000 times. email me therapygame@gmail.com

mt in Jackson, Tennessee

66 months ago

Has anyone bought the CCI non-invasive Echo self assessment exam ? Just wondering if it's worth the $45. It is 100 questions with no answers but more importantly I would like to know if the actual exam questions are similar ?
Thank you TwoScanners@yahoo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.