What types of questions are on the CCI echo test?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

LeeAnn in Norfolk, Virginia

69 months ago

By the way, I have 5 years clinical experience, in a hospital.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

LovesEcho in Atlanta, Georgia

69 months ago

Can you help? I am trying to find out about the cci test also but I don't know how to post the question on the forum. Please email me back at "sunshinemaison@yahoo.com"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Quang Phan in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

I'm also taking the 2nd part of the CCI Echo exam in a month. If anyone have any info., tips, and suggestions please email me at q-phan@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Q.Phan

LovesEcho in Norcross, Georgia

58 months ago

Me too. Has anyone taken the CCI's ECHO portion lately? Care to comment. What did you think? I am due to take my mine soon. Thanks sunshinemaison@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

therapygame in Batesville, Arkansas

57 months ago

Can anybody help me. I am in the process of getting CCI certification, I will take the first part of the exam sometime next year. How long am I expected to start preparing in advance. Which seminars or books do you suggest? I have heard about pegasus lectures, and eldeman can somebody give some input. Thank you 1000 times. email me therapygame@gmail.com

mt in Jackson, Tennessee

57 months ago

Has anyone bought the CCI non-invasive Echo self assessment exam ? Just wondering if it's worth the $45. It is 100 questions with no answers but more importantly I would like to know if the actual exam questions are similar ?
Thank you TwoScanners@yahoo.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.