Here are some points that describe your job [ education Coordinator]
• Build relationships with urban young people and young adults, and assist them in developing a
plan for lifelong learning and academic development.
• Develop, plan and implement academic activities and workshops related to high school students’
successful transition to college.
• Work with In-School Training Coordinator to plan college fair and college tour.
• Work with Youth Technology Coordinator to implement and coordinate educational technology
• Work closely with Education and Career Development Team Members to develop and implement
academic workshops appropriate to middle- and high-school youth.
• Implement and coordinate HOSTS Math instruction.
• Assess students’ academic performance and needs through standardized testing; develop
individualized academic plans and track academic progress.
• Develop and oversee interactive homework assistance in the Learning Center.
• Develop curriculum and resource library.
• Maintain comprehensive, up-to-date, and accurate records in Bresee client database.
• Provide documentation for monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Participate in Education and Career Development Team meetings and events, All Foundation
meetings, and other Bresee or community meetings as requested.
•Assist with Bresee moral/spiritual, and recreational activitie