I AM ELECTRICAL ENGINEER FROM INDIA.BUT I HAVE NO WORK EXPERIENCE. HOW CAN I GET JOB IN MY FIELD IN TORONTO. I

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

GURMEET in Mississauga, Ontario

82 months ago

PLS TELL ME ABOUT RELATED COURSES SO THAT I CAN GET JOB OF MY FIELD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (46) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

GURMEET in Mississauga, Ontario

82 months ago

i am electrical engineer from india, but i do not have work experience related to my field.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

ARTI in Piscataway, New Jersey

77 months ago

hey start technician job..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Allan in Hamilton, Ontario

72 months ago

Ever thought of starting your own business to perform reliability inspections? It's not engineering work but the theories and principles are used everyday to identify and catch process and equipment anomalies - early. The work can be very rewarding in terms of making a difference in manufacturing production levels and saving an asset from early failure, relating to its life-cycle. The provincial and local governments offer start-up and incubator programs to get you started in your own business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ramprathap in New Delhi, India

65 months ago

useful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

venkatesh.mtp@gmail.com in Bombay, India

62 months ago

Dear sir/madam,
I Have Completed My BTECH In Electrical & Electronics Engineering (FRESHER) & I have 3 Yrs Of Exp In ELECTRICAL,ELECTRONICS &AUTOMATION Fields After My DIPLOMA ,Nom i am Seeking For a Position To Utilize My Skills and Abilities In Electrical & Electronics Technology that Offers Professional Growth While Being Resourceful, Innovative and Flexible.

Thanking you..

Yours Faithfully,

Venkatesh Prabhu

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

vilas in Pune, India

61 months ago

hi i am vilas gaikwad . i have completed my BE from India(fresher). please tell me different ways so that i can get the job in electrical fields.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.