Advice for reviewing EE concepts for an interview?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Gregferblink in West Lafayette, Indiana

46 months ago

Hello all,

I just recently landed an interview with a semiconductor company for next Tuesday. I am applying for their rotatinal marketing engineering position. They said that the first interview will test me on how I think, and how I can approach problems. Also, they said they will ask some questions related to electrical engineering to prove that I know my stuff. I am guessing they are going to go over basic electronic questions, so I am going to prepare by glancing over all the different concepts in my book. Has anyone else out there had to answer electrical engineering questions in an interview before? If so, could you give me an idea of what kind of questions they asked?

Thank you,

Greg

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Chuck in Poway, California

45 months ago

I've had questions ranging from simple circuit design to brain twister types of questions that are completely unrelated to engineering. I think it depends on how well they like you. I was once rejected for a job and when I inquired about why, the first thing I was told is they didn't like that I didn't eat all my food at lunch. I didn't eat heartily enough for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.