Getting an employment counselor job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

How did you get your start doing employment counselor work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

wanda in New York, New York

92 months ago

I am looking to relocated to Arizona and looking for employment there can you help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

92 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing employment counselor work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

I have over 20 years experience I mostly done carrer counseling.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

92 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing employment counselor work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

I want to work in the advicement carrer counselor field, I have an AA in Mental Health and 108 credits toawrds my BA

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

92 months ago

In addition to checking these forums for new people to meet, you may also want to consider joining a social networking site like LinkedIn and Ryze. Create a profile and start inviting people to your network. You can then do keyword searches (i.e. career counselor) for people connected to your network and start meeting people who can offer you some advice.

As a side note; check out the "more actions" link located on the bottom line of each job listing. there you will find some great background information related to the listing, as well as a direct link to LinkedIn and Ryze contacts connected to your network.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.