Getting an environmental services aide job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Host

How did you get your start doing environmental services aide work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

angela smith in Richmond, Virginia

92 months ago

want to jion the crew

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

luz matos in Stuart, Florida

77 months ago

i started as a tray aide then i asked to be transfer to laundry aide

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

victoria in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

all i wanted to know was do i go in with knowledge i don't know alot about but wing it. Although i do know alot about caring for the elderly and keeping them smiling while i use to also make sure they had clean clothing. sorry i like eo write

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

BGOODFELLOW279@COMCAST.NET in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

68 months ago

DEAR SIR/MADAM, I AM VERY INTERESTED WITH THE JOB POSTED ON THE INTERNET RECENTLY. INCLOSED IS MY RESUME FOR YOUR REVIEW REGARDING THE POSTED POSITION,PLEASE CONSIDER ME FOR THE POSITION WITHIN YOUR COMPANY. I BRING WITH ME A EXCELLANT SAFETY RECORD AS WELL AS A EXCELLANT ATTENDENCE RECORD,...I AM A PAY ATTENDTION TO DETAIL TYPE OF PERSON,AND TAKE MY JOB VERY SERIOUS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

BGOODFELLOW279@COMCAST.NET in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

68 months ago

DEAR SIR/MADAM, I AM VERY INTERESTED WITH THE JOB POSTED ON THE INTERNET RECENTLY. ENCLOSED IS MY RESUME FOR YOUR REVIEW REGARDING THE POSTED POSITION. PLEASE CONSIDER ME FOR THE POSITION WITHIN YOUR COMPANY. I BRING WITH ME AN EXCELLENT SAFETY RECORD AS WELL AS AN EXCELLENT ATTENDENCE RECORD. I AM A PAY-ATTENTION-TO-DETAIL TYPE OF PERSON,AND TAKE MY JOB VERY SERIOUSLY. I BELIEVE I WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET TO YOUR TEAM. I WAS ON AN EMERGENCY RESPONSE,HAZ-MAT TEAM,I WAS A FIRST RESPONDER,CPR,HIGH ELEVATION-CONFINED SPACE RESCUE,AND FIRE-FIGHTING TRAINED. HOPING FOR A REPLY FROM YOU SOON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. THOMAS F. GOODFELLOW

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Barbara in Hamden, Connecticut

67 months ago

angela smith in Richmond, Virginia said: want to jion the crew
I would like to become an environmental services aide.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Barbara in Hamden, Connecticut

66 months ago

Barbara in Hamden, Connecticut said: I would like to become an environmental services aide.[/Im am look forward to becoming an environmental service aide at the VA Hospital

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

caro547 in Leesburg, Virginia

41 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing environmental services aide work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

philips high school kumasi-ghana 2001 to2004 english maths science
st paul's anglican international school kumasi-ghana 1992 to 2001
economic english science maths homescience socialstudies

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.