is this a scam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

James Parker in Minneapolis, Minnesota

122 months ago

ok i last month I accidently ate food that was laced with marijuana then i passed out then i ended up in the hospital.

couple of days later blue cross blue shield sends me a check for $1000 so i say to my self this is a check to pay my ambulance and stay charges at the emergency.

couple of days later i went back to the hospital, I asked this young guy to tell me where i can pay my bills at.

This suspicious looking guy who is an environmental services aide worker asked me to come with him. WHy?

because he can check up how much my bills are on his computer. Then we went to this place in the hospital that looked like a small internet usage room. He tells me that i should step away from the computer cuz its private. He typed some shiit on the computer then later he told me that the bills that are gonna be sent to me are $2900 dollars.

He tells me if i go to his office and pay the $1000 check to the hospital through his department that he can dismiss $1900 dollars.

I said im gonna go check out if a enviormental aide service worker has the power to do that. SO thats why i came here to the envoirmental service workers forums.

so can you guys please tell me what i should do now. thanks in advance

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Bev in Memphis, Tennessee

121 months ago

Personally, I smell a "Rat" with this one and it "Stinks"! Be careful....Ask more than one source and 9 out of 10...there will be a conflicting solution that doesn't coincide with the one that was offerred to you.

Savings Are Great; But A CON GAME is NOT!

Reply - Report abuse

James Parker in Minneapolis, Minnesota

121 months ago

Bev said: Personally, I smell a "Rat" with this one and it "Stinks"! Be careful....Ask more than one source and 9 out of 10...there will be a conflicting solution that doesn't coincide with the one that was offerred to you.
Savings Are Great; But A CON GAME is NOT!

Thanks bev i believe ya just needed that conformation. And i will go back to the hospital and nail that punk for trying nail me.

Reply - Report abuse

blazeraider in Sonora, California

53 months ago

James Parker in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Thanks bev i believe ya just needed that conformation. And i will go back to the hospital and nail that punk for trying nail me.

I know this was almost ten years ago but what happened?

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.