Comments (151 to 200 of 301)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

kelly in Sandy, Utah

68 months ago

please forward me a copy of your esthetician cover letter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Char J in Papillion, Nebraska

68 months ago

I've had my Esthetician license for 5 years now. I worked at an upscale salon for 3 years before taking off some time after having my daughter. I am ready to work for a physician, but am not confident with my cover letter or resume. I built a thriving buisness and know that I will be a valuble addition to a dermatology, med spa or plastic surgeon. Can someone please help with my resume. This is the one area that I lack confidence. jewellco@yahoo.com

Nikki in Minneapolis, Minnesota

68 months ago

I would really appreciate if someone could e-mail me a copy of a resume and cover letter. I am a newly graduated esty student and I would appreciate the help. Thanks! My e-mail is ngary02@yahoo.com

Lulu in Charlotte, North Carolina

67 months ago

I'm trying to get together my resume for a job interview and I need some help, just to make sure I'm not missing any important details.
Will anyone please help me
Thanks
email: belenav81@gmail.com

krstn227 in Atlanta, Georgia

67 months ago

CBC CRIS in Cali, California said: I am a license esthetician in Ventura California , what positions are seeking to fill

let me know cassiebg@gmail.com

im interested: kristenburns227@yahoo.com

Patricia in San Antonio, Texas

67 months ago

Hello all... needing help with my resume!! Please help!!
Esthetician HERE!!

Thanks so much!!

piquito15@yahoo.com

Patricia in San Antonio, Texas

67 months ago

Anyone else from san antonio in a medical or doctors office setting as an esthetician?? Would like some infor and what to expect!

Thanks
piquito15@yahoo.com

izabela in staten island, New York

67 months ago

I was wondering if anyone has a sample cover letter and resume. I just got my temp license and am looking for work!! Thank u so much!!!!

izabelkaany@aol.com

Yessenia in Stanhope, New Jersey

67 months ago

I am a senior student and I am about to graduate in less than a month. I wanted to see if there was anyone that can help me get a new resume started. I don't have any experience other than what the school has taught me. Is it hard to get an esthetician job after you graduate? I just have a lot of questions I am a little nervous and I just need some true info on the real deal. So if anyone can give me some pointers and maybe even send me info for the resume I would so appreciate it. Thank you to whoever can take out time for this. my email is Yessenia_Vasquez@yahoo.com. Thank you so much again to whoever.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Susan in La Mirada, California

67 months ago

Yessenia in Stanhope, New Jersey said: I am a senior student and I am about to graduate in less than a month. I wanted to see if there was anyone that can help me get a new resume started. I don't have any experience other than what the school has taught me. Is it hard to get an esthetician job after you graduate? I just have a lot of questions I am a little nervous and I just need some true info on the real deal. So if anyone can give me some pointers and maybe even send me info for the resume I would so appreciate it. Thank you to whoever can take out time for this. my email is Yessenia_Vasquez@yahoo.com. Thank you so much again to whoever.

Hi Yessenia,
I will help you with your resume your business cards, and if you need one, a brochure about yourself and your services. I will offer this to you free of charge if you will let me use you as a satisfied reference for my business. I am just starting this business helping new estheticians get started in their new career with an array of services. I am a licensed esthetician and own a small skin care business however one month ago I was in a bad car accident and suffered a severe injury to my hand and had to have surgery and now have 4 pins in my hand and am in a cast. I may never be able to do my skin care business again. I am so sad about it. However, I also have a strong business background and am very computer savvy and good with computer graphics and marketing so thought I could use all of this to help new estheicians. I also have a beautiful fully stocked and supplied skin care room with all the best equipment etc, set up in my home which I use for friends and family as well as I am renting a space out of a beauty center. If I can not go back to taking clients because of my hand, ( I have a least three more months of recovery/therapy,etc) I will have to let that location go. But I can use my skin care room at home to help students get extra practice for state board and also use it as a showroom

67 months ago

(continued from above)
on how to setup skin care room for new estheticians who decide to go solo with a room rental and start their own business etc. I know you are in another state ( I'm in California) and that wouldn't work for you but I can help you with your resume etc, and be a resource for you for advanced education, supplies, etc. etc. You definitely need business cards after you get your license to pass out to everyone, everywhere you go to build up clientele which I will do these for you. And of course your resume (which I will do for you too, if you will give me a good reference and be willing to be listed on my brochure as a reference) which you will definitely need to find a job. I glad to hear that you haven't actually graduated yet and still have a month to go. I'll tell you why. Most likely you are practicing on friends, family and walk-in clients at the school. At the school I went to we had tons of people coming in for our services. This is what I did and I suggest every student do it because they need to be able to put it on their resume. Every client (this includes your mom, sister or friend) that you do a service on, record their first name and what you did in a day-timer. Every service, every time. Even when you do your mock state-board in the classroom. Even if all you did was just an eyebrow wax. When I graduated I counted everyone of the people I worked on in my book. If I had the same person three times I only counted it one time as one client. Your not counting services your counting clients. When I graduated I had done services on 118 different clients. That looks great on your resume! Tell all your fellow students to start doing that immediately. Also any clients that you recommend products to and they buy them from the school beauty supply, try to keep track of those sales. If you did good and it is significant THAT looks good on your resume also. I did not do that, no one told me it is important to do that for your resume and it wasn't

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

(continued from above)
until after I graduated and started doing my resume that I realized DARN I should have kept track of all those sales I made to all my clients also. I sold so much but had no record! I now tell every student to keep track of this also. Also any awards you get at school (student of the month,etc) These also are good on your resume. Well, this is getting to long, let me know if you want my offer with the stipulation. You can email me at scl@skincaretherpy.net.

cipika in Escondido, California

67 months ago

Hi,

I am in the same boat. Did great in school,I save only my certificates of best sales, and best customer service.But never save the client record.
I am in sandiego, moved here 10 months back. I have no links here in this field. Where ever I went, nothing is available right now. Getting frustating, I do eyebrow threading also, doing it for a long time.So at the end I am also thinking to start my own. So any body have any suggestions,I read about business card.So thinking to search about booth renter,So any body can suggest, whats most imp. points needs to look and consider.and Mean, while until Can I start from home?I have a seprate room close to the enterence.

67 months ago

cipika in Escondido, California said: Hi,

I am in the same boat. Did great in school,I save only my certificates of best sales, and best customer service.But never save the client record.
I am in sandiego, moved here 10 months back. I have no links here in this field. Where ever I went, nothing is available right now. Getting frustating, I do eyebrow threading also, doing it for a long time.So at the end I am also thinking to start my own. So any body have any suggestions,I read about business card.So thinking to search about booth renter,So any body can suggest, whats most imp. points needs to look and consider.and Mean, while until Can I start from home?I have a seprate room close to the enterence.

If you decide to rent a room and go solo, I can give you ideas on how to build clientele. I can help you with your business cards and do up a brochure (menu of services) for you. Going solo is hard and you must have funds to keep your business afloat while your building clients. It was the only option for me. I absolutely do not want to work for someone else. This field gave me a wonderful opportunity to have my own small independent business. In addition, I can set my own hours and if my husband and I want to take off for a couple of weeks on vacation I just would not schedule any clients during that time and close up. That again is the nice thing about renting a booth. Try to rent in a busy salon or beauty supply. Do you have business cards? You absolutely must have them. You need to pass them out to everyone. Email me if you want more help and suggestion. scl@skincaretherapy.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

MelissaS in Los Angeles, California

67 months ago

Tim B in Phoenix, Arizona said: In case you are interested in a job to create stable/ residual income, if you are a very serious person, if you are willing to work in different fields, if you keep your option open, I will like to tell you about the company I work with. We are a Health Company seeking more people in all States. Very complex training is provided, no experience are necessary. Our training will help you very much to become successful. To contact me, reply to this comment and I will receive an email directly.

Hi, My name is Melissa Shirley. I am a California Licensed Esthetician. I am very interested in your opportunities. Where can i send my resume?
Thanks,
Melissa

MelissaS in Los Angeles, California

67 months ago

MelissaS in Los Angeles, California said: Hi, My name is Melissa Shirley. I am a California Licensed Esthetician. I am very interested in your opportunities. Where can i send my resume?
Thanks,
Melissa

My email is venicequeen07@yahoo.com Thanks, Melissa

Robin3710 in Simi Valley, California

66 months ago

Hi ,

Can anyone send me a sample Esthetician resume and cover letter. I am a new Esthetician and I am having a very hard time putting togehter a resume with out any experience. My email address is pookie3710@yahoo.com.
Thank you so much !!!

Orthman in Thomasville, North Carolina

66 months ago

sthtclyplsd in Coudersport, Pennsylvania said: I know there have been a lot of requests for an esthetics resume template but I could really use the help. If someone would like to share one, it would really be appreciated.

Thank you

Skin Inc, Magazine has some samples for you to follow if you need help.

Patricia in Chicago, Illinois

66 months ago

I saw that you were handing out esthetician resumes, i would love it too.. thank you sooo much pattyt_24@yahoo.com

Telesales2 in San Francisco, California

66 months ago

Maureen in Costa Mesa, California said: Help, I'm new to the beauty industry and I have to put a resume together. I passed state board in Nov. 07
Does anyone have a template for an esthetician resume, they have used?
I'm having a difficult time since I don't have any experience to put down.
Thank you for your help

Micro soft word you can find templates

Telesales2 in San Francisco, California

66 months ago

micro soft windows you can find templates

Orthman in Thomasville, North Carolina

66 months ago

I've tried to list a link to Skin Inc's site, but it wont let me. So go to there wed site and put in the search resume and it will pull up samples.
Good Luck!

Kazue in Brooklyn, New York

66 months ago

Where would you put the kept records of your clients/sales record in your resume? And would the record of all the clients you worked on while in school count as your "clientele" as well?

Kazue in Brooklyn, New York

66 months ago

Susan in La Mirada, California said: (continued from above)
until after I graduated and started doing my resume that I realized DARN I should have kept track of all those sales I made to all my clients also. I sold so much but had no record! I now tell every student to keep track of this also. Also any awards you get at school (student of the month,etc) These also are good on your resume. Well, this is getting to long, let me know if you want my offer with the stipulation. You can email me at scl@skincaretherpy.net.

Where would you put the kept records of your clients/sales record in your resume? And would the record of all the clients you worked on while in school count as your "clientele" as well?

Sorry for double replies of the same thing, first one didn't also quote the original person I was trying to ask. Thanks for any info/replies!

Zuzana in Prague, Czech Republic

66 months ago

Hello, know somebody help us please?
We are a couple and we are looking for a permanent job in farm, hotel, family,...
My contact: zuzik00@azet.sk

66 months ago

Kazue in Brooklyn, New York said: Where would you put the kept records of your clients/sales record in your resume? And would the record of all the clients you worked on while in school count as your "clientele" as well?
Sorry for double replies of the same thing, first one didn't also quote the original person I was trying to ask. Thanks for any info/replies!

Hi Kazue in Brooklyn,
In answer to your first question: If you do very well in sales (was it at school or at a particular job?) and have record of how well you did, that is great to put on your resume. You can put it on your resume under the section where you list your QUALIFICATIONS. Or you can have a section on your resumes titled ACCOMPISHMENTS and list it under there. Or you can list it under your EDUCATION under your school, if that is where you accomplished this. In any case, sales success is important in esthetics and if you are good with sales, you definitely want it on your resume. Any salon or spa will love to have you work for them!
Second Question: YES!!! Definitely list all the clients you worked on while in school. It shows you have experience. Do you need help on your resume? I can put together a professional, impressive resume for you. My email scl@skincaretherapy.net.
Susan

kalenna_m@hotmail.com in Sacramento, California

66 months ago

Char J in Papillion, Nebraska said: I've had my Esthetician license for 5 years now. I worked at an upscale salon for 3 years before taking off some time after having my daughter. I am ready to work for a physician, but am not confident with my cover letter or resume. I built a thriving buisness and know that I will be a valuble addition to a dermatology, med spa or plastic surgeon. Can someone please help with my resume. This is the one area that I lack confidence. jewellco@yahoo.com

I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THIS TOO. HAS ANYONE HELPED YOU OUT YET? IF SO COULD YOU EMAIL IT TO ME. I AM TRYING TO GET BACK INTO THE WORK WORLD.

StudentRCC in Los Angeles, California

66 months ago

Take a look at preparing a Resume www.Career-Places.com and good luck!

gabriela in Gulf Shores, Alabama

66 months ago

hi everyone....i am in the same situation....just graduated, no work experience in this field and want an impressive resume....
If anybody, have a sample esthetician resume, please email it, if it's not a problem....Thank you a lot....God bless

Gabriela,

g_cernolev@yahoo.com

amanda in West Jordan, Utah

66 months ago

I am a master Esthetician and just graduated. I passed out literally 30 -40 resume and not one call back.. SOO back to square one.. the resume... I need help with this. I have lots of experiance and extended training I just dont know where to place it all? Help! email me with any outlines at arudolph86@gmail.com
thanks!

The Facial Room in La Mirada, California

66 months ago

amanda in West Jordan, Utah said: I am a master Esthetician and just graduated. I passed out literally 30 -40 resume and not one call back.. SOO back to square one.. the resume... I need help with this. I have lots of experiance and extended training I just dont know where to place it all? Help! email me with any outlines at arudolph86@gmail.com
thanks!

Maybe your resume is not catching the reader’s attention. I have looked at dozens and dozens of resumes and the majority of them are not very impressive and hard to read. You definitely want a resume that represents your qualifications and what you have to offer, in a format that catches the reader’s attention to these immediately.
I can put together a resume for you that is impressive AND will get you results. If you would like to do it yourself, I can send you a template of how your resume should look. It must look professional and be impressive to be immediately noticed.
If you are interested in having me put one together for you let me know. I have helped many estheticians with their resumes and they have had great success. susan@thefacialroom.com

marcard in Wilmington, California

65 months ago

Hi Susan,

Sorry to hear about your accident, hopefully you are doing alot better. I just graduated myself about 1 mth ago. I was thinking to first take advance courses at Dermalogica Institute and then apply for an esthetician job. Jobs are so difficult for people to obtain, especially for estheticians without any experience. However, I want to concentrate on working on my resume and would like pointers on what to concentrate since I really dont have much experience. I did work on clients fr school, friends, family memeber, and etc. If you do have a copy (sample) of a resume, I would appreceiate it alot.

Thanks
marisol

the facial room in cypress, California

65 months ago

marcard in Wilmington, California said: Hi Susan,

Sorry to hear about your accident, hopefully you are doing alot better. I just graduated myself about 1 mth ago. I was thinking to first take advance courses at Dermalogica Institute and then apply for an esthetician job. Jobs are so difficult for people to obtain, especially for estheticians without any experience. However, I want to concentrate on working on my resume and would like pointers on what to concentrate since I really dont have much experience. I did work on clients fr school, friends, family memeber, and etc. If you do have a copy (sample) of a resume, I would appreceiate it alot.

Thanks
marisol

Hi Marisol,
Congratulations on graduating. Have you taken your state board yet?
If you email me at susan@thefacialroom.com I will email back to you a sample of a resume to use, in a microsoft word attachment. I can not attach files to this forum. I agree with your decision to go to International Dermal Institute for post-graduate education. As soon as I passed state board the next week I was at IDI taking classes and ended up earning my post-graduate diploma. I was so glad I did it because it was very valuable and was good on my resume. However, I ended up not going to work for someone else and started my own small skincare business. Thanks for your concern for my hand. It is doing a lot better and I am now in physical therapy. It looks very good that I will soon be back in The Facial Room taking clients again. Email me if you want the resume sample and some pointers on how to formate it for great results.

Crissy in Woodside, New York

65 months ago

I graduated in November of 2008. But have yet to find an opening :(. I'm really desperate I think my resume might need help. If any one would like to help please email me at crisanju@gmail.com. I would really appreciate it . Thanks again!

65 months ago

Crissy in Woodside, New York said: I graduated in November of 2008. But have yet to find an opening :(. I'm really desperate I think my resume might need help. If any one would like to help please email me at crisanju@gmail.com. I would really appreciate it . Thanks again!

Hi Crissy,
I sent a resume template to the email address you provided. However if you need more help please email me at susan@thefacialroom.com and I will be more than happy to help you further.
Wishing you the Best,
Susan

marcard in Lomita, California

65 months ago

Patricia in San Antonio, Texas said: Hello all... needing help with my resume!! Please help!!
Esthetician HERE!!

Thanks so much!!

piquito15@yahoo.com

Hi Patricia,

If you received a copy of a resume can you pls forward it to me @ marisbags26@yahoo.com. I recently graduated as an esthetician about a mth ago. I am currently taking many advance esthetician training classes. I am eager to start applying... but with no experience. I am very frustrated on how to word it, I would kindly appreciate whatever you can do to help me, if you can.

thanks

mari

Elena in Wendell, North Carolina

65 months ago

Hi, I would love to know more about your company And would appreciate if your respond me.Elenachika@hotmal.com.I am graduating July,1 in esthetic field.
Thanks,Elena

65 months ago

The Facial Room in La Mirada, California said: Maybe your resume is not catching the reader’s attention. I have looked at dozens and dozens of resumes and the majority of them are not very impressive and hard to read. You definitely want a resume that represents your qualifications and what you have to offer, in a format that catches the reader’s attention to these immediately.
I can put together a resume for you that is impressive AND will get you results. If you would like to do it yourself, I can send you a template of how your resume should look. It must look professional and be impressive to be immediately noticed.
If you are interested in having me put one together for you let me know. I have helped many estheticians with their resumes and they have had great success. susan@thefacialroom.com

Hi Susan,
I need your help, I am graduating July,1 2009 and I don`t even know how to start my resume. Can you please help me with my resume. My email is elenachicka@hotmail.com.
Thanks,Elena

merydamontoro@hotmail.com in Toronto, Ontario

65 months ago

please could some body help me with my resume as a MEDICAL ESTHETICIAN ,I need please some examples , reply me at merydamontoro@hotmail.com

merydamontoro@hotmail.com in Toronto, Ontario

65 months ago

please could some body help me with my resume as a MEDICAL ESTHETICIAN I need please some examples ,my email addresses is merydamontoro@hotmail.com, thanks

KarissaMST in Morristown, New Jersey

65 months ago

Mery, if you get any help on this, can you let me know? I'm also a medical esthetician. I'm having way to many problems wording my resume :(

65 months ago

KarissaMST in Morristown, New Jersey said: Mery, if you get any help on this, can you let me know? I'm also a medical esthetician. I'm having way to many problems wording my resume :(

Karissa,
What is your email address? Will send you info to help with your resume.

KarissaMST in Morristown, New Jersey

65 months ago

the facial room in cypress, California said: Karissa,
What is your email address? Will send you info to help with your resume.

Its Karissamst@yahoo.com THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

65 months ago

My email is elenachicka@hotmail.com. I would appriciate it if you help me.
Thanks, elena

65 months ago

Elena in Wendell, North Carolina said: My email is elenachicka@hotmail.com. I would appriciate it if you help me.
Thanks, elena

Elena,
I got your email and sent you the information you requested. You should receive it by Friday. Please let me know if you don't.
Susan
info@estheticsconsulting.vpweb.com

Bobette in Austin, Texas

65 months ago

melhead12 in Royal Oak, Michigan said: Hi! Thanks Mich in Oak Park. I would really appreciate your help. My email address is melhead12@aol.com. If you could email me a copy of the resume it would be greatly appreciated. Happy holidays!

I am also a new graduate and would appreciate it if someone would help me with my resume. I have noticed all potential jobs are looking for experience, does anyone know how to work around that situation? You can e-mail me at bobettetidwell@yahoo.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

Bobette in Austin, Texas said: I am also a new graduate and would appreciate it if someone would help me with my resume. I have noticed all potential jobs are looking for experience, does anyone know how to work around that situation? You can e-mail me at bobettetidwell@yahoo.

I tried to email you but your email address comes back as no good. Please provide your corrected email address. Thanks Susan

Bobette in Austin, Texas

65 months ago

Sorry about that, it is bobettetidwell@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mariavillo@yahoo.com

65 months ago

the facial room in cypress, California said: Karissa,
What is your email address? Will send you info to help with your resume.[/QUOTE I need a help to do my cover letter.If any one would like to help please email me at mariavillo@yahoo.com Thank you so much

mariavillo@yahoo.com

65 months ago

I need help to do my Cover Letter.If any one would like to help please email me at : mariavillo@yahoo.com Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.