Assistant Wedding Planner

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 168)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Patrion Dorsey in San Antonio, Texas

42 months ago

HI i'am interested in this job for your wedding ! and i would do a wonderful job !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Heather in Los Angeles, California

42 months ago

Great would you like to send me a resume or contact information. W'll have interviews some time next week so I can keep you posted.

Morgan Willaim in New York City, New York

42 months ago

j22 in Los Angeles, California said: Hi,

I just got married last month and got very very interested in wedding planning. Anybody interested in hiring an assistant/junior wedding planner in LA area?

My friend was married in Maui, that is a very fantastic wedding planner offered to us good wedding plan and help. www.mauius.com/

sonyatabb@hotmail.com in Santa Ana, California

42 months ago

amanda in Henderson, Nevada said: i just recently got certified in wedding coordination and design . If anyone is hiring let me know i will bring creativity to your team and would really like to make a name for myself.

Where did you get certified at? How much did it cost?

kimberly parisotto in Saint Louis, Missouri

40 months ago

Hello, My name is Kimberly and i am 18 years old and love wedding planning! I have been planning my wedding since i was a little girl. I am a senior at Oakville High School and I have taken many classes that wedding planning requires! I am going to go to college at Meramec for two years and take more classes for wedding planning! Would anyone be interested in having me as an assent?!? :)

alice in Richmond Hill, Ontario

39 months ago

hi dear i am a hairstylist and i do bride and bridemead for weddings i have intrest to be a wedding planner as well i dont mind to assist in the beganing... Way i vant to do this so much just becase i like, love to see pepole happy and at the same time amotional is one of the day in life :)

Regina Hill in lancaster, California

39 months ago

Hi

I just finished a course in wedding and event planning at the end of 2010.I have planned several weddings and parties over the years prior to taking the course including my own. I love wedding and event planning so i decided to get certified and make a career out of doing what i love so therfore i am seeking a part time position as an assistant for an established wedding planner to learn the the in's and out's of the industry so if anyone knows of anyone looking to hire an assistant in the Los Angeles area please contact me at rm.hill.rh@gmail.com Thank You Regina

chelle e in Dallas, Texas

39 months ago

I posted this as a reply to someone's post and figured that I may as well post here too! I'm not a planner but if you need experience for your portfolio, I am planning my own wedding and will need assistance. I need help with the budget, decor and menu so far. We don't have a large budget at all. BUT there will be plenty of professional photos and video. Also, I work in marketing and consulting as well and will gladly refer anyone I know. I am not asking for pro bono, but I won't turn down the offer. Lol. I plan on having a great time doing this and need all the help I can get. If you're interested please contact me with rates and contact info.

Thanks!

Laurie_B in Toms River, New Jersey

38 months ago

I recently got married and fell in love with planning, I've helped some of my friends plan their wedding and wanted to know if any wedding planners were hiring an assistant in New Jersey?

Please contact me...

Laurali143@aol.com

Laurie

mniebles in Clifton, New Jersey

38 months ago

I want to become an event & wedding planner. What schools in NY or NJ can I go to? How can I become a event & wedding planner?

Murl23 in Stillwater, Oklahoma

38 months ago

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has taken you up on your offer? Are you still in need of assistance?
Thanks!

37 months ago

No not yet but I am looking to become an assistant to someone else

mniebles in Clifton, New Jersey

37 months ago

Hi,

No not yet, I am still in need of assistance, I would appreciate it if you can help me. Thank you!

Kayla Richards in Federal Way, Washington

37 months ago

hello! i also am very interested in becoming a wedding planner and event planner, i've always had fun and been successful when planning things! does anyone know where i can find an assistant job? or possibly a paid internship in Seattle Washington? Its always been a dream of mine to help make people happy on there wonderful day! does anyone know where/how do you get certified? Was it expensive? How long did it take? please it would help me so much.. Thank you

37 months ago

Hi mniebles I would love to help you but I am on the west coast

37 months ago

Hi Kayla I went through the wedding planning institute , it was about 1,000 for a ten week course

37 months ago

Hi again Mniebles I am sorry i misunderstood your commet. I went through the wedding planning institute .com they offer classes all over .

noelle5151 in New York, New York

37 months ago

Hello! I have been interested in event planning for a while and have been doing freelance projects and internships. Looking to jump into this industry and get my feet wet. Is anyone looking for an assistant?

Akb042208 in Vancouver, Washington

36 months ago

Hello, i am currently planning my own wedding. I am really enjoying it, i am also currenlty going to school at The Art Institute and will be graduating with a bachelors degree. I am looking to become a wedding planner, but was wondering if anyone is in need of assistant. I am just trying to get my foot in the door. I live in Vancouver Washington.

Thank you every much,

Aly'ssa Bonathan

missyvsqz10gmail.com in Lancaster, Pennsylvania

36 months ago

Hello! I just got married 3 months so I'M a newlywed. I loved planning my wedding
meeting all the vendors along with all the bridal shows. This was a experience I'll never forget. I had a budget so I compared prices did a lot of running around but in the end it was worth it. From the dress, to the venue, cake, flowers, DJ/ Band.
I made my own bows and cake topper. I realized I enjoyed working on my own wedding along helping others with advise. I experience all the hard work but I manage to stay within the budget my wedding was amazing!! I currently writing a book on all my ideas and experiences rating different place to have an affordable wedding and stay within a budget. I work 1 full-time job in (management) fashion and part time job with shoes. We carry bridal shoes. This gives me time to interact with brides and bridal parties. I love working with people. A word of advise if your planning to become a Wedding planner or Event planner. Try working in a bridal Shop this gives your experience
working for brides and people. You never know you may come across a Wedding Planner she just might like your style and offer you a position. I currently looking to becoming a Wedding Planner or Event Planner. Im in the process of researching wedding planning schools. Does anyone have any advise to assist me.

Thank you very much,

Melissa Sullivan

D Perfect Wedding Design in Torrance, California

36 months ago

Hi!

If you're looking for a career or even training opportunities in the Wedding Planning industry visit www.dperfectweddingdesign.com/careers. We have trainings and openings available. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Anggela in Hackensack, New Jersey

35 months ago

I was thinking about getting my Wedding/ Event Planner certification but would like to work as an assistant to a wedding planner first. Anyone looking for an paid or not paid intern please let me know. Also, I do have some experience in event planning.

Imel in San Jose, California

35 months ago

Hi,

I love designing, planning, organizing a wedding and looking to work as an assistant wedding planner. email me at Imel@ymail.com if you are looking for a paid/unpaid intern. looking to hear from you!

KiaraG in Roanoke, Texas

34 months ago

chelle e in Dallas, Texas said: I posted this as a reply to someone's post and figured that I may as well post here too! I'm not a planner but if you need experience for your portfolio, I am planning my own wedding and will need assistance. I need help with the budget, decor and menu so far. We don't have a large budget at all. BUT there will be plenty of professional photos and video. Also, I work in marketing and consulting as well and will gladly refer anyone I know. I am not asking for pro bono, but I won't turn down the offer. Lol. I plan on having a great time doing this and need all the help I can get. If you're interested please contact me with rates and contact info.

Thanks!

Hello. My name is Kiara. I just saw this post, and was wondering if you still needed any help with your wedding. I'm getting my certification in August, and have planned my own wedding as well as helped others plan theirs (most recently I helped a friend plan her wedding last month). Please send me an e-mail if you still need some help, I'd love to see if I can be of any assistance. My e-mail address is kiarajoygilbert@yahoo.com. Hope to talk to you soon!

Elena Massucci in Bedford, Ohio

34 months ago

I have my Associates Degree in Hospitality Management and Event Planning through Joliet Jr. College in Chicago IL. I am working in Ohio for a DJ/ production company as there event consultant. I really love my job but i want to explore more.

I really enjoy weddings, and want to pursue my job ethics into do weddings. I would love to go behind the sense and learn a lot on how to make a wedding perfect.

Would anyone have any offers on having me become apart of their team?

Tamesha in Fort Worth, Texas

33 months ago

Hello,

My name is Tamesha Walker and I am extremely interested in obtaining a position as a Wedding Planner or Assistant Wedding Planner in which my event planning and coordinating expertise would be fully utilized. Ideally, this position will lead to me gaining more experience in the wedding industry. I am pleased to say I have over ten years of event planning experience, which includes two years of wedding planning, and I am presently working on my Bridal Consultant Certification.

Coupled with a flair for creativity and ability to critically evaluate situations, I have a passion for coordinating weddings and special events from beginning to end. I have much to offer in the way of diversity of experience and professionalism. Within the agencies and organizations I have worked for, I have had the opportunity to coordinate the logistics of the multifaceted projects, special events and day to day operations. I have outstanding skills in working well with others and a gift for working with people. My love for planning timeless events, is apparent in every aspect. Fun and energetic, I enjoy working hard and playing harder!

The opportunity to learn and grow in the field of wedding planning is extremely exciting for me. It is my sincere hope that I will find a great company or mentor to learn and grow from. I welcome the opportunity to further elaborate on my qualifications and forward those that are interested my resume.
I may be emailed at sharinmar@sbcglobal.net. Your time and consideration is deeply appreciated and I thank you in advance.
name is Tamesha and I am extremely interested in

Tamesha in Fort Worth, Texas

33 months ago

Heather, thank you for your interest. If I lived in California, I would have loved to be apart of your special day. Unfortunately, I am looking for opportunities in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas area. Thanks again and best wishes to you. Congratulations!

MexW&EPlanner in San José Del Cabo, Mexico

33 months ago

Hi, I'm an Event and Wedding Planner in Mexico. I have 5 years of experience and I would love to move to USA (Texas or California) but just if I have a job proposal. I used to travel a lot to those States because I have family & friends living in Dallas and Los Angeles. Please feel comfortable to send me your email address or phone number so I could contact you and send you my resume. Thanks!

Casting Producer in Burbank, California

33 months ago

'YOUR DREAM LIFE'

The Hochberg Ebersol Company & MysticArt Pictures are casting Your Dream Life. "Ever wonder what if? Everyone has a dream when they grow up. Did you start pursuing it and find life got in the way? Do you want a chance to try and pick-up where you left off years ago? Do you know someone who deserves this once in a lifetime opportunity? Now is the chance to stop wondering 'what if' and live the life you've always wanted! Are you ready to change your life forever? Or help somone change their life? A life changing opportunity to re-invent yourself with the career you have always dreamed of but never had the chance to pursue." Shooting in L.A.

Seeking—Male Participants: 30-50, any ethnicity, with at least one child, must have skills to move their career forward (i.e. cooking skills to be a chef, photography skills to be a fashion photographer, etc.), looking for dynamic families who want to see dad pursue the career that he has always dreamed of, must live in southern California.

To submit, visit www.mysticartpictures.com and click on "Your Dream Life" to fill out an online application. For more info or questions, email yourdreamlifecasting@gmail.com.

Amanda in Los Angeles, California

33 months ago

I am interested in being a wedding planner but I want to start as an assistant if anyone is hiring or has any advice I'd love to hear from you.

Laura D. in Washington, District of Columbia

33 months ago

Hello my name is Laura and I was recently laid off of my full time job as an Administrative Assistance. This is prompted me to reconsider my career and the field that I am really passionate about. I'd really like to get started in the event coordinating industry. I have several years of hotel and customer service experience which has allowed me to have some prospective on the world of event coordinating. I'd like to further my career in this field by starting as an assistant. I am open to learning, detail oriented, and very flexible. Please email me and I'll forward you my resume. I would be looking for either fulltime or part time work in the Washington, DC area. I hope to hear from you soon.

Helen in Palo Alto, California

32 months ago

FREE wedding planning assistance.
I am planing for my own wedding and found myself enjoying the process. I am organized and like to plan for events. And, I am good at finding good deals. I am seriously considering about changing my career and become a wedding planner. However, I have never had any customer service experience. I am offering my help for free.
So, what's the catch?
First, I do not have a degree in wedding planning.
Second, if I decided to become a professional wedding planner in the future, I may use photo from your wedding for portfolio.
Third, I may also ask you for testimony or write online review for me.

Please write to littleoldlady_lol@yahoo.com
Please include:
1. Your wedding date, if you have decided.
2. What's your progress so far.
3. Your location.
4. Something about yourself

It is not possible for me to help everyone who sent me email.
If you did not hear back from me within 48 hours, that means, I unfortunately cannot help you.

Good luck on your wedding. :)

reena in Millbrae, California

32 months ago

Hi
i am 20 years old trying to get into the event planning bussiness i dnt want my own. I would like to work for somene or a compnay. I am a very organized detail orientated person I absoulelty love organizing any kind of function or event. Please get back to me if anyone is willing to give me an opportunity or help me in anyway u can email me at Reenapandya91@gmail.com.
Thanks
Reena

Amanda Crank in Bellevue, Washington

31 months ago

Hi

My name is Amanda Crank and I am looking to start my career in the event and wedding planning industry. I am about 3 months away from becoming a certified event and wedding planning and am looking to get my foot in the door with a company so I can start to learn more and more about the industry. If you know of or are a company in around the seattle area that is looking for an assistant to a planner ect. please send me an email.

Thanks

Amanda Crank
amanda.m.crank@gmail.com

Elsie in Arcadia, California

31 months ago

Hi:
My name is Elsie Lee. I am really interest in being a wedding assistant, and would like to work with you. I hope you can give me the email. The way, I can send you my resume and have further interview with you.
I have been working part-time while studying ever since I was seventeen-years- old, accumulating practical experience while at the same time gaining academic knowledge. This has modeled me into a person who is perseverant, self-confident, easy-going, down to earth, patient, responsible, reliable, and highly interpersonal. In addition to this, I am able to rely on my work experiences, where great responsibility, communication, and organizational skills were required. Also, I have learned to deal with emergencies and complaints, while always using keen judgment and professional behavior in my decisions. I believe in my capabilities, and I am willing to work hard to achieve my goals and complete my assignments. Now, I am really interested in being a professional wedding planner. I am 100% willing to learn from you and assistant you to deal with any work. I am looking forward to a personal interview with you. Thanks!

Best regard,
Elsie
Elsielee1@gmail.com

Maya

31 months ago

dalia in Houston, Texas said: Hi, I am about to graduate from college and intereseted in becoming a wedding planner. I am also persuing to become certified in the summer. Does any one offer internships in the Houston area?

Hi Dalia,
I read your old email on this forum and was wondering if you have done the course or found an opprtunity to work as a wedding/event planner?I am in beauty professionand recent;y did decor ,y sn's weding and had so many complements.Would you like to share your experience.I might be opening my own small business in fututre...contact me.I am also in Houston so might be able to talk on phone.
Look forward to your respond via email.

Maya

31 months ago

dalia in Houston, Texas said: Hi, I am about to graduate from college and intereseted in becoming a wedding planner. I am also persuing to become certified in the summer. Does any one offer internships in the Houston area?

Hi Dalia,
I read your old email on this forum and was wondering if you have done the course or found an opprtunity to work as a wedding/event planner?I am in beauty professionand recent;y did decor ,y sn's weding and had so many complements.Would you like to share your experience.I might be opening my own small business in fututre...contact me.I am also in Houston so might be able to talk on phone.
Look forward to your respond via email.

OliviaVaughn in Houston, Texas

30 months ago

Hello Maya,
My name is Von and I am extremely interested in the event planning sector. I have no 'professional' experience but am willing to work as an assistant for free to learn the business. Nothing is too small, If you or someone you know needs an assistant please feel free to contact me at mathrinem@yahoo.com.

Britt070486 in Simi Valley, California

30 months ago

I am looking to become a wedding/event planner. I am located in california. Is there anyone out there looking for an intern or an assistant, so I can get to know the business. I am super friendly, great organizer. Please help!!!
Thank you,
Brittany

Anggela in Hackensack, New Jersey

30 months ago

Hi,

I am looking for an Assistant Wedding Planner Intership. Currently I am taking Wedding / Event Planning classes at Bergen Community College, in Paramus, NJ and will be looking to get certified. I have previous experience planning parties and sweet sixteens. If anyone can help and guide me in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Anggela

vampmari91 in mayfield heights, Ohio

30 months ago

Hello.
My name is Mary Rossi.
I'm going to be going to QC School of Event & Wedding planning. to become a Wedding and Event Planner. I've already completely planned out my wedding in 2013, its within budget as well. I'm looking for a job at the moment. I truly do love everything about weddings. My goal is to become one of the best wedding planners that makes the bride's dreams come true without spending more than you have to. My wedding is 140 people with a trip to Cove Atlantis in Bahamas and it's only $22,500.00 and that's cheap for Italian-Jewish Wedding.

Rachel in Milpitas, California

29 months ago

I have over 5 years of event planning experience in the entertainment industry. I'm switching gears and moving into wedding planning.

I'm looking for the following in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay, South Bay, Pennisula):

1) Become an assistant to a current planner.
-- OR --
2) Find someone with the same type of experience or actual wedding planning experience to become partners with.

If interested please email me at weddglady@gmail.com so we can start conquering the world of wedding planning!

Nancy in Houston, Texas

29 months ago

I've recently started a bridal coordinating business in the Houston Bay Area and am looking for an intern to help out. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in gaining some bridal coordinating experience as well as what it takes to start up a business.

Please send inquiries to small.simple.sweet@gmail.com

Patricia Naughton in Providence, Rhode Island

29 months ago

Hi, I'm very much someone that likes to be hands' on and would like to be an event planner's assistant(putting together gift bags', arranging flowers', typing and printing up invites', photocopying, food prep, serving food, and setting up tables). I have experience in the descriptions' listed. Can travel as far as Newport, RI if needed.

I also have experience doing security, so if I'm needed for dual purposes' I'm flex.

Thanks,

Patricia Naughton
naughton.patricia@gmail.com

Shanna Schrempp in Plano, Texas

28 months ago

Hi everyone! I am currently looking for a job as an assistant event planner. I am having trouble finding anything because I lack the experience. I have almost completed my degree in Business Management with a concentration in Hospitality. I am very excited to begin working in events and I want to learn everything there is to know about the event planning environment. I am a very hardworker and have planned two of my friends' weddings and bridal showers. I am very reliable and a great organizer and planner. I am looking for the opportunity to gain work experience in the field of event planning. Please let me know if you have anything available or know where I can find entry-level work in events. Thank you.

Cassandra Weber in Oceanside, California

28 months ago

I just had my wedding on December 4th and I loved the whole experience of planning it, I only had a bout a month to plan it and everyone was in shock at how lavish and perfect it came out. I have discovered what it is I would like to do with my life, I want to plan wedding, I want to give other couples what I had....a fairytale wedding, whatever their fairytale may be. I was interested in being and intern or assistant to a wedding planner out here in San Diego. I want to get my feet wet, I am currently helpingmy friend plan her wedding as well, and have helped throughout the past year with many friends, I have the patience many people lack along with a strong will for things to be perfect. If you know anyone in San Diego area looking for an assistant please let me know!

Thank You,

Cassandra Weber
cassiejlynch@gmail.com

Brandy Clayton in Weirton, West Virginia

28 months ago

Hi my name is Brandy Clayton I Graduated from Fairmont State University in December 2010. I am looking for an assistant wedding planner job or an entry level wedding planner job. I have a Bachelors degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Hospitality Management, an Associates degree in Resort and Hotel Management, and I am Certified in Events Management. If anyone is looking for an assistant or knows of any job opening I would greatly appreciate it. I am hard working, creative, and have a lot to offer to any team. I am more than happy to re-locate anywhere. Thank you! Please feel free to contact me by e-mail at bclayton1987@yahoo.com

jessica prado in San Francisco, California

27 months ago

i am looking for a paid internship or assistant job in san francisco california. i love planning events and parties and am very organized. id like to try it out to see if thats something i want to make a career. my email is jessicaprado21@yahoo.com if theres anybody with positions available feel free to contact me.

Khadine in Whittier, California

27 months ago

designyourdreamevent in Irvine, California said: I am looking for an assistant to work with my company on the day of the wedding. Please contact me if you are in Southern California and are interested.

designyourdreamevent@yahoo.com

thanks!

To whom it may concern,

I currently a holder of a batchlor's degree in Business Management and is currently looking to be certified as a wedding and event cordinator. Even though I am not certified I have alot of personal experience in event co-ordiantion and wedding planning and would love an oppertunity to become an assistant to a wedding professional.

Tara in Flower Mound, Texas

26 months ago

Hi, I'm Tara and I'm looking for a job as a party/wedding planner. I live in Keller,TX. I am currently a teacher but I am wanting to get out of the teaching field and do something with my love of party planning!! I love digging for all the little details that goes into making an event special and unique!

I am very organized, dependable, and I have a passion for all things party! I do not have professional experience as a planner however I'm a fast learner, hard worker and willing to take on any challenge.

If anyone is looking for an assistant or a partner to go into business with please email me at sfarat629@yahoo.com!

Thank You!

Tara

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.