Assistant Wedding Planner

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 167 of 167)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

Tara in Lewisville, Texas

52 months ago

Cara in Brooklyn, New York said: Hi Tara, I'm also a teacher and want to leave it as well. i'm starting a certified wedding planner program with Penn Foster. i've been teaching for 15 years and feel its time to start a new career. i live in NY. hope things work out for you.

HI Cara..Yes I feel it's time! That's so awesome for you! How do you even going about starting to do that?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brenda Best in Durham, North Carolina

52 months ago

i am a seasoned lady. i have been creating floral desins and silk floral arrangements for years. I also have been catering events. I live in Durham NC and I am looking diligently for work in this are. I am extremely talented. Would you be willing to give me a chance to show you what I am capable of creating. You won't go wrong.
Thank You kindly, Ms. Brenda Best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Brenda Best in Durham, North Carolina

52 months ago

Hello, my name is Brenda and I am a wedding floral designer. I am looking to work as an assistant, and have plenty of skills. I live in Durham NC. I have been working with florals over ten yrs now. I also am gifted in catering. I am an unemployed nurse with a degree in criminal justice/sociology. I will be a wonderful humble asset to your business

alissa witherell in Kansas City, Missouri

52 months ago

Hello my name is Alissa Witherell I am a current college student and am working to become a wedding planner. If you are a wedding planner in the Kansas City,Mo area and looking for a part time assistant I would love to come work for you. I am a hard worker and able to follow directions and get things done on time. Throughout highschool and other part time jobs I have gained many skills doing numerous jobs, and teamwork through sports teams and other extra curricular activities. I would love the opprotunity to work as a wedding planners assistant if you are interested my email is awitherell4@gmail.com thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alissa witherell in Kansas City, Missouri

52 months ago

Hello my name is Alissa Witherell I am a current college student and am working to become a wedding planner. If you are a wedding planner in the Kansas City,Mo area and looking for a part time assistant I would love to come work for you. I am a hard worker and able to follow directions and get things done on time. Throughout highschool and other part time jobs I have gained many skills doing numerous jobs, and teamwork through sports teams and other extra curricular activities. I would love the opprotunity to work as a wedding planners assistant if you are interested my email is awitherell4@gmail.com thank you!

Cara in Brooklyn, New York

52 months ago

got my unit shipment from sheffield. it was really fast. i just enroll last week. started reading lesson 1 and the its sooooo interesting. i luv luv luv it.

Diane in Murrieta, California

50 months ago

Hi I help corinate many events such as banquets bridal showers babyshowers birthday parties I do all of the deserts and set up and decoraions. I am thinking about going into event planning because i really enjoy making peoples dreams come to life but I would like to learn from someone with experiance first. I live in Southern California email me If you have any information on schools or volenteer work I can do to help get me started thank you! dswakeboard247@aol.com

symphony_ablaze in Olathe, Kansas

50 months ago

I received my Professional Bridal Certification with the Association of Bridal Consultants through Penn Foster Career School. I currently work as a Bridal Consultant at a local bridal salon. I am looking for a position as a wedding planner/ event coordinator's assistant here in the Kansas City area. I am well equipped for this position because of my passion for the industry, experience consulting brides and the steps I have taken to provide myself with a strong foundation in the wedding and event planning industry. Please contact me at hkaighen@gmail.com

niquefields in Michigan

49 months ago

I don't understand why any of you need to spend money on an for-profit programs to become an event planner. All of the successful event planners I know self-started and are doing quite well with no debt to a school that gives them a "certification" that means absolutely nothing.

To be successful in event planning all you need is to have some successful events under your belt. A great portfolio and great word of mouth recommendations and feedback from past clients.

How do you get this, you ask? Start at home. Plan parties, take photographs, create a blog and facebook page. Do, at a discount showers for friends or family members, get lots of great pictures. Network with a local photographer. Ask friends and family members to spread the word.

If your events LOOK great, are well planned and put together and your client leaves feeling like they spent their money well or had a time of their life, they WILL recommend you and your business will grow! It can grow in as little as a year.

Why waste time and money going to school when this is certainly a field that you can BUILD from your living room.

Rebeca Ruiz in San José Del Cabo, Mexico

49 months ago

Hi everyone! Is great to read your posts.
I have my own company in Mexico "A Yunik Event", have more than 6 years experience in Weddings and Events and 3 years with my company.
At this moment I'm trying to find companies in USA (based in Texas, California, New York, Arizona) that would like to have a networking/partnership (NO money or investment required); for Destination Weddings and Corporate Events in Mexico throught my company.
Must be someone experienced (person/company), at least 2 years as a Wedding or Event Planner; honest, well organized, good reputation in your area, attention to detail, great communication (by email); etc...
If someone is interesting please send me an email to: info@ayunikevent.com and hope we can find the way the work together and make a win-win business.
Have a great day!

Aga Galus in Bolingbrook, Illinois

48 months ago

Looking for an assistant to help with Bridal consultation. I have a wedding and special event decor business. I serve Chicago and suburbs. You will work with your bride from the initial consultation through the wedding day helping her with coordinating her decor. You will also need to do small marketing to obtain more clients. Paid based on experience plus compensation. If you are interested or you know someone from Chicago area who would like to work with me contact me at aga.information@gmail.com

Spencersva in Frisco, Texas

48 months ago

Hello Everyone!!! I am currently looking to learn all there is about wedding and event planning. I am looking to become the best assistant there is as well as a great asset to your business. Since I will be retaining priceless experience and knowledge I will assist you free of charge.

What is the catch? Although I possess admin, customer service, healthcare knowledge I do not have any wedding planning experience but this is my true passion and I will do whatever it takes to learn as much as possible.

I am currently researching different wedding & event courses but would like "hands on" as well so I can be fully prepared for what's to come. I practically planned my own wedding recently & it was beautiful BUT I want more.

So if you are in the Dallas Tx area, need some assistance, and do not mind sharing your knowledge & experience please email me. Spencersva@aol.com, very eager to learn no matter what it is.

kelsey mcintyre in Temecula, California

47 months ago

Hi i just graduated from sheffield school of event and wedding planning, and I'm looking to become an assistant wedding planner in the san diego area. I am a certified wedding planner and I also have planned two 50+ people parties.

My email is imissyouthismany@aim.com i'm looking forward to hear from some one!

C Gallo in Denton, Texas

47 months ago

Hi! I'm Christine and looking for any and all jobs/experience in the wedding industry. I love to learn and am pursuing a wedding/event planner program this fall. I would love any help as to which programs I could take, and maybe any jobs, small to big to gain experience. I am well-organized, great attention to detail, and pride myself on my work and helping others!

Tae Haynes in Hayward, California

47 months ago

Hello
I am a college student looking to get started in the wedding/event planning industry. I have lots of experience planning several personal and professional event for friends and coworkers. I have planned events such as birthday parties, luncheons, quinceneras, sweet sixteens, and even assisted in a few weddings. I am looking for an opportunity to work as an assitant for someone for low compensation and the chance to provide someone with a pair of extra hands.
If interested please contact me at blessedsimply@aol.com

AmberStolley in Granbury, Texas

34 months ago

Hi, my name is Amber. I am looking for a Special Event Coordinating/ Wedding Planner position as an assistant.

I have a Bachelor's Degree in Sports/Events/Entertainment Management from Johnson & Wales University in Denver, CO. I am willing to relocate.

Please contact me at Amberstolley@gmail.com

vanessabuilo in Venice, California

34 months ago

Hello,

My name is Vanessa Lo and I recently graduated with a Bachelor's in Communication from UC Santa Barbara. I'm located in Los Angeles and I'm very interested in pursuing a position with Event Coordinating, specifically Wedding Planning. I am currently open to unpaid internships to gain experience with the Wedding Industry.

Please contact me at lo.vanessa.b@gmail.com and I can provide my resume as well as cover letter.

Thank you!

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.