Event Planner/ Coordinator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Pitts Design in Chicago, Illinois

71 months ago

I have been an Event Coordinator for many years. The first wedding I planned was my own in 1995. Since then, not as a profession, but a hobby, I have planned over 50 weddings and different events for different clients. From family members to City Officials, I can do it all. I am looking to get into my own business of coordinating weddings and events to build my portfolio. If you are looking to have an event that you have dreamed of for an inexpensive cost, please contact me and I will be glad to help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nabin Thapa in Kathmandu, Nepal

69 months ago

Pitts Design in Chicago, Illinois said: I have been an Event Coordinator for many years. The first wedding I planned was my own in 1995. Since then, not as a profession, but a hobby, I have planned over 50 weddings and different events for different clients. From family members to City Officials, I can do it all. I am looking to get into my own business of coordinating weddings and events to build my portfolio. If you are looking to have an event that you have dreamed of for an inexpensive cost, please contact me and I will be glad to help.

Hi Man cometo the nepal see you to gahter makes plan this bissiness in event iam doing same job in nepal kathamndu
Nabin Thapa
Event manager
Management solutions Pvt.ltd

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Deborah Wisterman in Detroit, Michigan

68 months ago

Pitts Design in Chicago, Illinois said: I have been an Event Coordinator for many years. The first wedding I planned was my own in 1995. Since then, not as a profession, but a hobby, I have planned over 50 weddings and different events for different clients. From family members to City Officials, I can do it all. I am looking to get into my own business of coordinating weddings and events to build my portfolio. If you are looking to have an event that you have dreamed of for an inexpensive cost, please contact me and I will be glad to help.

I'm currently looking for a position in Event Planning/Conferences and I'm really struggling. I graduated from Central Michigan University with a degree in Recreation, Parks and Leisure Services Administration in May 2008. I'm willing to move from Michigan to pretty much anywhere but my main search has been in Chicago, IL. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

chandrapitts1@yahoo.com in Chicago, Illinois

68 months ago

Hello Deborah! Event Coordinator is something that I am trying to get into, which is the reason I have posted this. I'm currently working full-time and right now, not willing to move into this area full-time. The only thing I could suggest is to search on yellowpages.com for different businesses that is solely for that field in the Chicago area and try to submit your resume there. The zips for chicago is 60620, 60643, 60621 and 60601. In the suburbs of Chicago, which are Alsip 60803, Glenwood 60425, Homewood 60430, Crete 60417, Blue Island 60406, Orland the zips are 60462...
I will be praying for you in your transition...Be blessed!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jennie in Nepal

26 months ago

Nabin Thapa in Kathmandu, Nepal said: Hi Man cometo the nepal see you to gahter makes plan this bissiness in event iam doing same job in nepal kathamndu
Nabin Thapa
Event manager

hi! just went through what you wrote and made me really excited because this is what i wanted to get into and also a bit sad coz this thing you wrote is like 43 months ago and i fear you'l go through this ever but anyways i'm writing to you just hoping you'l read it and reply me back hopefully! i could maybe assist you.

jennie in Nepal

26 months ago

Nabin Thapa in Kathmandu, Nepal said: Hi Man cometo the nepal see you to gahter makes plan this bissiness in event iam doing same job in nepal kathamndu
Nabin Thapa
Event manager

hi! just went through what you wrote and made me really excited because this is what i wanted to get into and also a bit sad coz this thing you wrote is like 43 months ago and i fear you'l go through this ever but anyways i'm writing to you just hoping you'l read it and reply me back hopefully! i could maybe assist you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.