Event Planner in the Nashville Area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

AllyS in Nashville, Tennessee

57 months ago

I recently graduated with a Bachelor's in Organizational Communication and my concentration was event planning. I have a lot of experience in my field. I'm looking to get started with a company in the Nashville area. Any ideas where?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie in Ottawa, Ontario

48 months ago

AllyS in Nashville, Tennessee said: I recently graduated with a Bachelor's in Organizational Communication and my concentration was event planning. I have a lot of experience in my field. I'm looking to get started with a company in the Nashville area. Any ideas where?

Hi Ally,

My name is Stephanie Lapensee and I am the Founder and Director of Operations for NieLap Events. A benefit event planning company that has been creating large scale benefit events for the past decade.

I am currently building a small team to head my Nashville Division, if you are still interested please email your resume to events@nielapevents.com

Confused in Nashville, Tennessee

37 months ago

Ally, I don't know if you will see this message, but I'm assuming you graduated from MTSU with your degree. I'm considering that major. Would you recommend it to a prospective candidate? Also, how have your job prospects been since graduating? Did you enjoy the program at MTSU? Thanks!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.