Finallly a Wedding Planner willing to share and offer help to newbies!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Angie in Brooklyn, New York

28 months ago

While searching online for various answers to questions I found this site and found it very helpful. She offers helpful advice and answers questions. She has a radiotalk show that you can listen to where she covers various topics. You can send her questions and get answers. I plan to sign up for her site to receive all the info I can. As we are all learing Wedding Planners aren't exactly standing around with open arms to guide us. She will answer questions if you send them in (of course you have to realize it may take some time as I'm sure she receives thousands) You can also talk to her via online if you catch one of the talk shows she reads the responses while doing the show.

The website is www.weddingsforaliving.com The talk show is called Confetti the Wedding Business Talkshow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

Ok so I'm searching through the site a little more and you can join her Wedding Business Guide for $47 and that is for a full 12 month membership. Talk about finding a niche and filling it to make money. You know I am always on the hunt for getting what you need at the cheapest price possible and $47 bucks for a personal mentor (more or less) sounds like a good deal to me. I still have my connection to the schools I got certified with but I think this will be a great supplement. I've already copied and pasted some of her articles from the site.

This is a good option too for those who haven't joined a school for certification or don't want to since it really isn't required. She will offer information on topics that are coverd in those courses and she also offers downloads of worksheets, timetables etc. So for all you younger folks that post that are in highschool or freshman year in college, you can start here for very little money to learn about the biz and see if its really for you and if it is start off on the right foot.

As always good luck to all in your journey!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anggela in Hackensack, New Jersey

22 months ago

Hi Angie,

Just wondering how the membership went and if its worth it? I am currently interning for an Event Planner, who has made me in charge of her increasing her vendor list. Only problem is that I have no clue how to get in contact with vendors and/or what to ask and say.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Courtney in New York, New York

2 months ago

Hi,

I am getting married September 6th in Northeast Pennsylvania. The wedding activities will take place over the entire weekend at a summer camp. While I have already planned everything, I am interested in a day of coordinator or even a coordinator for the entire weekend (I would pay for the accommodations) to manage all activities and help set up. To get a better idea of what is involved, let me know if you are interested and then I can email you the wedding website.

Thank you,

Courtney

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Partyology in Princeton, New Jersey

2 months ago

Hi Courtney,
Congratulations! I am an event planner in the Princeton, NJ area, and am interested to her more about your needs and the timeline for your wedding. My company is called Partyology Event Planning, and my website is partyologyevents.wordpress.com. Please check us out and send us a note so we can touch base. Look forward to hearing from you!
Anita

Courtney in New York, New York said: Hi,

I am getting married September 6th in Northeast Pennsylvania. The wedding activities will take place over the entire weekend at a summer camp. While I have already planned everything, I am interested in a day of coordinator or even a coordinator for the entire weekend (I would pay for the accommodations) to manage all activities and help set up. To get a better idea of what is involved, let me know if you are interested and then I can email you the wedding website.

Thank you,

Courtney

2 months ago

Courtney in New York, New York said: Hi,

Thank you,

Courtney

Hi Courtney

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! I love the idea of a weekend event, it gives the couple so much more time to celebrate such a wonderful time in their lives with family and friends. I commend you on planning this event yourself, I am sure it is going to be fabulous! I would love to be a part of your weekend of love so that you can take of the planners hat and be the bride! Please feel free to contact me at info@lovesgardenweddings.com. I look forward to viewing the website!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.