Getting started as a Wedding & Event Planner

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Natasha Wilson in Virginia Beach, Virginia

68 months ago

I am trying to get started in the wedding and event planning buisiness and I am having a hard time getting some official experience. I have of course studied to open a buisness, and have coordinated numerous events unofficially, but as possible compitition, most event planners, understandably, do not want to bring me on board within there buisness. So, Where do I go? How do I start? Any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary P. in Erie, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

Have you started your business yet?

67 months ago

Mary P. in Erie, Pennsylvania said: Have you started your business yet?

Yes I have. I'm not making money yet. I just opened it and right now I am doing free work to do research and gain experience. I'm also taking a online course through the American Academy of Wedding Professionals. Why? Do you have suggestions or is there anything I can do for you? Any kind of input would be welcome!!

Mary P. in Erie, Pennsylvania

67 months ago

I just started my own business as well and I was just curious as to how I can help you thats all. If you ever want to chat email me at: SimplyUnique021@hotmail.com

67 months ago

Thank you so much! I might do that. If you want to chat or if there is anything I can do for you, my email is NatashaKWilson@gmail.com. Again, Thank you so much!!

izzat in Parsippany, New Jersey

67 months ago

Natasha Wilson in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: I am trying to get started in the wedding and event planning buisiness and I am having a hard time getting some official experience. I have of course studied to open a buisness, and have coordinated numerous events unofficially, but as possible compitition, most event planners, understandably, do not want to bring me on board within there buisness. So, Where do I go? How do I start? Any suggestions?

first you need a profesioanal website many samples available at www.webstudio46.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.