Girls Birthday or Sleepover Party!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

poshparties in Dallas, Texas

89 months ago

Hi! Do you have a little girl with big dreams? I can help make her next birthday or sleepover something she will never forget! I specialize in girls party/event planning and it is my goal to give your little princess a party she deserves. For more information or pricing please contact me at myposhparties@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tyniesha_08@*****.*** in Detroit, Michigan

89 months ago

I want to give my precious little girl a very loving 4th birthday party because she understand now about birthday and also she is my heart she's so special and I just want it to be nice , please help organize it for me because I don't know i'm just 22 years old, can you please respond back a.s.a.p, her birthday is coming soon on Easter April 12, Thanks.l

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

poshparties in Dallas, Texas

89 months ago

Hello! I would absolutely be honored to help you plan your little girls 4th birthday. However, I noticed you are in Michigan and I am in Dallas Texas. We can go about this 2 ways. You can give me some details on what your Daughter likes and tell me a little about her and I can give you ideas to create her party on your own OR I can get all the materials you would need and mail them to you and you set it up yourself. Please respond and i will get busy right away planning the perfect party for her!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.