Girls Birthday or Sleepover Party!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Posh Parties in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

Hi! Do you have a little girl with big dreams? I can help make her next birthday or sleepover something she will never forget! I specialize in girls party/event planning and it is my goal to give your little princess a party she deserves. For more information or pricing please contact me at myposhparties@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tyniesha_08@yahoo.com in Detroit, Michigan

66 months ago

I want to give my precious little girl a very loving 4th birthday party because she understand now about birthday and also she is my heart she's so special and I just want it to be nice , please help organize it for me because I don't know i'm just 22 years old, can you please respond back a.s.a.p, her birthday is coming soon on Easter April 12, Thanks.l

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Posh Parties in Dallas, Texas

66 months ago

Hello! I would absolutely be honored to help you plan your little girls 4th birthday. However, I noticed you are in Michigan and I am in Dallas Texas. We can go about this 2 ways. You can give me some details on what your Daughter likes and tell me a little about her and I can give you ideas to create her party on your own OR I can get all the materials you would need and mail them to you and you set it up yourself. Please respond and i will get busy right away planning the perfect party for her!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.