Has anyone used Fabjob Guide?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Sweetredsoxfan in Palm Coast, Florida

82 months ago

I am serioulsy considering buying the Wedding planning and party planning guides. Has anyone used or bought these and if so, what do you think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Cindi of Pink Mesquite Parties & Events in Midland, Texas

81 months ago

Sweetredsoxfan in Palm Coast, Florida said: I am serioulsy considering buying the Wedding planning and party planning guides. Has anyone used or bought these and if so, what do you think?

Yes, I own both the Party Planning book and the Event Planning book by FabJob....I want everyone to know that it is great! Go online to Fabjob.com and you'll see there are so many choices....each book also comes with a CD to download all the forms, in the book, to your computer. My business partner bought the Wedding Planning book, and I haven't had time to read it,we've been too busy working on parties!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

An Eventful Affair in Douglasville, Georgia

80 months ago

I bought the Wedding Planning and Event Planning books from Fabjob and they are great. I highly recommend them. The knowledge is impeccable. You can't go wrong with Fabjob.

kay in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

80 months ago

There are several version available for purchase. Which one(s) do you have?

thanx

Jen in Santa Monica, California

77 months ago

Cindi of Pink Mesquite Parties & Events in Midland, Texas said: Yes, I own both the Party Planning book and the Event Planning book by FabJob....I want everyone to know that it is great! Go online to Fabjob.com and you'll see there are so many choices....each book also comes with a CD to download all the forms, in the book, to your computer. My business partner bought the Wedding Planning book, and I haven't had time to read it,we've been too busy working on parties!

Hello. I was wondering if you started your party planning after reading fab jobs or did you have prior experience? Thanks!

Cindi in Midland, Texas

76 months ago

Jen,
I had already made the decision to go into event and party planning when I bought the books. They just gave me the encouragement I needed to 'jump', and also provided valuable tips that I hadn't thought of!
Good Luck!

Jen in Santa Monica, California

76 months ago

Thanks Cindi!

Cheryl in Pensacola, Florida

76 months ago

What kind of money can one expect to make as a wedding/professional party planner? Im thinking about purchasing the fab books but just need to get a feel on the income potential. Any responses are so appreciated!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.