List Your Event Planning Services For Free

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

ProvideMeService.com in Scottsdale, Arizona

70 months ago

Through the end of July, ProvideMeService.com is offering [B]free listings[/B] for any event planner listed on this forum. Just click on:

www.providemeservice.com/providersmain.php?cat=Entertainment&sub=Event%20Planning&service=Event%20Planner

and use promo code [B]newbiz[/B] at the payment screen to waive all fees to get your event planning service listed free. This offer is good until the end of July, so add your services today for free.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Peter Lipsey in Chicago, Illinois

66 months ago

Hey Everyone,

Chicago comedian Peter Lipsey here.

A salesman and his wife are lying in bed and the phone rings...

He answers and says--How the heck should I know, it's 500 miles away. He slams the phone down.

Wife goes--Who was that?

Salesman say...

For the punchline, take a few seconds and give me an email reply! C’mon, who doesn’t want to know the punchline?

I was wondering if you or anyone you know have any events scheduled where comedy might be a good fit? It's the end of the year and holiday party time is here. I know the economy is tight, but people need to blow off a little steam, especially now.

I’ve been doing stand-up since ‘89 customizing my shows upfront because if I can make them laugh at what they do, the biggest hurdle has been cleared.

Check out my website www.peterlipsey.com for audio/video, references with phone numbers, pictures, and other cool things.

I have a flat fee based on time and logistics. All I need is a mic, a stage and an audience. I hope we can work a gig together and look forward to hearing from you with a yea or nay.

Best,

Peter
Www.peterlipsey.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.