Unique ideas for Corporate Event Planners - Advice requested

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Allmotion in Apex, North Carolina

66 months ago

My company offers very unique corporate gifts.....and our customers love our stuff because it's different than the typical t-shirts, mugs, & hats.

But most people don't even know we exist. So, I'd like to know what the best way is to get event planners to review our website....to order a free sample & brochure. I have tried buying google ad words, telemarketing campaigns, etc. Is there an easier way to share our fun items with event planners?

Thanks for your advice.

Al Sibille
www.allmotionproducts.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary Poston in Erie, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

I notice that your website has notepads, what about notebook/binders...do you offer or design those as well?

Mary

66 months ago

Hi Mary -- Can you please call me (via the phone number on our website) so we can discuss your request?

Thanks,

Al Sibille
All Motion Products, Inc.
asibille@allmotionproducts.com
www.allmotionproducts.com

66 months ago

Mary Poston in Erie, Pennsylvania said: I notice that your website has notepads, what about notebook/binders...do you offer or design those as well?

Mary

Yes, we can design binders...I just need to understand better what exactly you are looking for. This site doesnt allow me to post my phone # for you to call me. Here is my email address if you want to send me a note. (asibille@allmotionproducts.com)

Thanks,

Al Sibille

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.