Wedding planner/event planner

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

tfrazier in Montgomery, Alabama

66 months ago

Hello I just want to get more information about becoming a wedding planner/event planner. This is something that I have always wanted to do and now is the time to get that experience. Please email me with some information or guidance of what I need to do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Success Event & Wedding Planers in Washington, District of Columbia

66 months ago

I will be giving a workshop on "How to become a Wedding & or Event Planner with little or no money. Please forward me your email address and I will provide you with the date, place and time of the workshop....

You will receive more information they you may can take in....

Owner@success-event-planners.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Olga Batkhan in Towson, Maryland

63 months ago

Success Event & Wedding Planers in Washington, District of Columbia said: I will be giving a workshop on "How to become a Wedding & or Event Planner with little or no money. Please forward me your email address and I will provide you with the date, place and time of the workshop....

You will receive more information they you may can take in....

Owner@success-event-planners.com

Hi,
My name is Olga Batkhan and I am very interested in gaining more experience in wedding and event planning. I am currently a Mass Communications student focusing my studies in Public Relations and Advertising. I hope to make Event Planning my career once I finish school and would love to gain as much experience as possible. I have great communication skills, organizations skills, and creativity. I am available to start immediately and I hope my skills are what your company is looking for. Please contact me at Obatkh1@towson.edu to discuss this amazing opportunity further.

Thank You,
Olga Batkhan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.