How to become a top wedding planner/Sharon Hill e-book?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

needinfo in Aurora, Colorado

27 months ago

Is anyone familiar with it and have any feedback? It like like a really good deal & tons of info. I just can't seem to find any reviews.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tanya in Brooklyn, New York

27 months ago

I have it, don't waste your money. It is basically every E-zine she has on her website. Save your money and just read all her E-zines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

needinfo in Aurora, Colorado

27 months ago

Thanks for the info!! I have been debating it but for some reason I keep talking myself out of it.

Yari Pineiro in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

25 months ago

Tanya in Brooklyn, New York said: I have it, don't waste your money. It is basically every E-zine she has on her website. Save your money and just read all her E-zines.

Are there any templates included in the E-zines?

Lori in Seattle, Washington

25 months ago

Tanya, have you really looked at Sharon's e-zines? I have her e-book, and what she covers there is NOT in the e-zines. And yes, her ebook has lots of checklists and templates, but no, they're not in the e-zines. I've done a LOT of meeting planning and I'm applying those skills now to weddings. I already knew a lot from the planning end, but for wedding-specific information, I found her e-book to be really thorough and helpful. I think she should be charging more, frankly.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.