event planning break in

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

DSchoener in Henderson, Nevada

67 months ago

I just got married and moved to Vegas. I am looking to get started in the event planning arena but don't know how to obtain a start out position. Any advice?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

67 months ago

Hello DSchoener, Thanks for joining the Indeed forums! This is a great place to talk about what it's like to live and work in Las Vegas, but if you are looking for a job, you'll have the most success using the Indeed search engine. Just type the job title or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click the "Find Jobs" button to see all the listings. From there you can narrow down your search by typing "Las Vegas" into the Where field. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions. Best of luck with your job search! Indeed Admin

Mary P. in Erie, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

DSchoener in Henderson, Nevada said: I just got married and moved to Vegas. I am looking to get started in the event planning arena but don't know how to obtain a start out position. Any advice?

I am currently looking for wedding/event planners nationwide to be a part of my business. If you're interested email me at SimplyUnique021@hotmail.com.

Mary

66 months ago

Yes I am interested in learning more about your business.

Mary P. in Erie, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

Send me your email

66 months ago

dschoener1@optonline.net I also emailed you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.