Where to start

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

nikki crone in Sidney, Ohio

69 months ago

I'm 18 and finished high school in '08. I'm very interested in becoming an event/wedding planner but I don't know what kind of classes i should take or even what schools to look at! If anybody can give me any form of help it would be greatly appreciated! thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary P. in Erie, Pennsylvania

68 months ago

You can get certified through Penn Foster Career Institute, QC Wedding Planning, and US Career Institute. I did Penn Foster when I started my own business...and will be doing US Career Institute later. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at SimplyUnique021@hotmail.com

Mary

Hester in Parow, South Africa

67 months ago

nikki crone in Sidney, Ohio said: I'm 18 and finished high school in '08. I'm very interested in becoming an event/wedding planner but I don't know what kind of classes i should take or even what schools to look at! If anybody can give me any form of help it would be greatly appreciated! thank you!

Go to www.inst.org for more details about their Wedding and Event planner courses. Great to start off with.

Jessica LUKESKI in Clearwater, Florida

67 months ago

You can start by getting your own website check out
Free cPanel Web Hosting with PHP5/Mysql - no advertising!
Register now: www.000webhost.com/127066.html

We can offer you a free web hosting package packed with advanced features for hosting & building professional dynamic websites. We provide secure free web space with all the web hosting tools you could possibly ever need.

Our package includes:
- 1500 MB of Disk Space, 100 GB Bandwidth
- Host your own domain (www.yourdomain.com)
- cPanel Powered Hosting (you will love it)
- Over 500 website templates ready to download
- Easy to use website builder
- Free POP3 Email Box with Webmail access
- FTP and Web based File Manager
- PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
- And many more..

Click here to visit us: www.000webhost.com/127066.html

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.