Cool Secret in Getting The Boss a Great Reservation.......Now you Share a secret.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jackie Gardner in Vista, California

87 months ago

Hello Ladies,

I've been an EA for the past 11 years. I work with a great man who is very busy and often times he has to take clients out to a fancy restaurant. Usually, he's on top of things but sometimes he needs a last minute reservation at a really nice or busy place in order to close a deal. We work in a public company.

At first I used to get all frustrated and calling restaurants like crazy until I found a little site that allow me to get a reservation at the last minute by paying for it. Not much only $5-$15 bucks.

Check it out...........www.TablePronto.com

Thanks!
Jackie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maria in Smyrna, Georgia

85 months ago

I got excited for abut 30-seconds; the site only offers three cities. I typically use www.opentable.com and have a 90% success rate. The other 10% I switch gears and usually get what I wanted anyway.

Regards,
EA to CEO

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.