Searching for Administrative Assistant Job

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Virginia Hoelscher in Anchorage, Alaska

60 months ago

A single mother of 4 grown children, and 1 grandson a total of 6 in the family is getting to where I need to find a job, and am getting really desperate, since the cold weather is upon us. I am very trainable and have many years experience in the Administrative field. The last job I held was Sub T/A Special Education Programs, On-call. This job really gets to where you're ready to go back to an office job!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

60 months ago

Hello Virginia, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

robert in Anchorage, Alaska

60 months ago

Virginia Hoelscher in Anchorage, Alaska said: A single mother of 4 grown children, and 1 grandson a total of 6 in the family is getting to where I need to find a job, and am getting really desperate, since the cold weather is upon us. I am very trainable and have many years experience in the Administrative field. The last job I held was Sub T/A Special Education Programs, On-call. This job really gets to where you're ready to go back to an office job!!

Good Luck

robert in Anchorage, Alaska

60 months ago

Good luck Virginia. :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.