Top executive secretary skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every executive secretary must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your executive secretary expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

Tala Hamzeh in Amman, Jordan

84 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every executive secretary must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your executive secretary expertise?

can you twll me tehre is many questions are intersting but i have no answer to them can you tell me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Bianca Kwelagobe in Gaborone, Botswana

81 months ago

An Executive secretary should be initiative, think ahead have good interpersonal and communications skills as well as organisation ability.

A sense of humour is an added advantage!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anshu in Gurgaon, India

56 months ago

Host said: What are the top 3 traits or skills every executive secretary must have to excel?

1. Respect confidentiality
2. organized and detail oriented
3. Puts the boss's and company's "best foot forward" since he/she will most likely come in contact with clients before the boss does.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

dina in Jordan

56 months ago

1 diplomacy and discretion
2 determine work priorties
over well mession

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

anuradha srinivasan in Mumbai, India

28 months ago

3 top skills for exec secretary are as follows [as other customized skills are supposed to be already available in any secretarial attributes]

(1)STRATEGIC VISION WITH EFFECTIVE PROACTIVENESS
(2)100 % ACCOUNTABILITY WITH APT DECISIVENESS
(3)SENIOR GENERAL MANAGEMENT TRAITS TO THE BEST OF KNOWLEDGE & RELATIVE EXPERIENCE FOR HANDLING ANY SITUATION TO SAVE BOSS'S & COMPANY'S IMAGE TO GROW GOODWILL & BUSINESS IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.