Fashion Internship for High School Students

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

JunKazama in Naperville, Illinois

33 months ago

I'm looking for someone who can draw my unique ideas and create technical sketches. I'm in the start of creating a business plan for a women's fashion and accessories label. This would be for an unpaid internship with my company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

angela in United Kingdom

33 months ago

Well I am angela from south africa,I am at the edge of finishing my high school career.I would like to venture and explore my talent and love for fashion.therefore I would like to part-take in shadowing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mrsmcleaver218 in Salt Lake City, Utah

33 months ago

I would suggest contacting your favorite designers and fashion guru's out there. You are unlikely to find an internship in Michigan. I would focus on big fashion cities like new york, LA, Dallas, San Francisco, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

pramila in Udaipur, India

33 months ago

if u can help me??? how????? i start my carieer in this feild,so would u give me any sugesstion. please, i want to make my carieer in this field. i know very well its not easy but practising makes men

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Tiggy908960 in Harrogate, United Kingdom

33 months ago

pramila in Udaipur, India said: if u can help me??? how????? i start my carieer in this feild,so would u give me any sugesstion. please, i want to make my carieer in this field. i know very well its not easy but practising makes men

First you need to make some clothes and when you think you have enough you can start to sell them either in a shop or on a website! If you dont want to make the clothes yourself send them off to someone you cna find over the internet. If you want to design for someone look around and you'll see loads of people are asking you!!!
My daughter is working in the fashion field so i know about this!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

pramila in Udaipur, India

33 months ago

thanku so much for advice.bt i had already do this job. i made some dresses n sell it n peoples like my desgin but i live in banswara n there is no many option for making desgins thatswhy i am searching a person who can bring my desgins in market. n its my bad luck i have to live in banswara so pls tell me how i shuld search a co.ya person which can give me a chance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.