Fashion Internships

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Allana in Chicago, Illinois

66 months ago

I am in my last year of school for fashion design and am interested in an internship preferably Chicago, but NY and California are also an option. Any suggestions?

Allana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kaizen by diandra in Chicago, Illinois

64 months ago

Hi Allana,

Are you still looking for an internship? I have an athletic clothing company out of Chicago, IL and would love your help!

Thanks,
diandra

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Scottloye in Irving, Texas

34 months ago

Allana in Chicago, Illinois said: I am in my last year of school for fashion design and am interested in an internship preferably Chicago, but NY and California are also an option. Any suggestions?

Allana

I have a start up Jean company and would like to c your designs, contact Scott at exiledboutique@att.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JunKazama in Naperville, Illinois

34 months ago

I'm looking for someone who can draw my unique ideas and create technical sketches. I'm in the start of creating a business plan for a women's fashion and accessories label.

Shirley Brown in Los Angeles, California

33 months ago

JunKazama in Naperville, Illinois said: I'm looking for someone who can draw my unique ideas and create technical sketches. I'm in the start of creating a business plan for a women's fashion and accessories label.

Maybe designers on www.logodesignnet.com/i/27 can help you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Satellite Provider

33 months ago

we are looking for a representative that would work for us from
home on a part time basis with a lucrative pay of about $500 per week.Would you mind the offfer?Mail directly to my email: loftygood@gmail.com

Amanda in New York, New York

33 months ago

JunKazama in Naperville, Illinois said: I'm looking for someone who can draw my unique ideas and create technical sketches. I'm in the start of creating a business plan for a women's fashion and accessories label.

Please advise your email address, and I will respond with my resume.
Kind regards,
Amanda
AmandaKbrackett@gmail.com

roxyfox03 in Orem, Utah

33 months ago

Hi I am a fashion designer, I have some amazing ideas for women sports and daily wear clothing designs do you guys know where or who i can send it to? my email is roxyfox03@hotmail.com

roxyfox03 in Orem, Utah

33 months ago

Kaizen by diandra in Chicago, Illinois said: Hi Allana,

Are you still looking for an internship? I have an athletic clothing company out of Chicago, IL and would love your help!

Thanks,
diandra

Hi my name is Thuy I live in utah and i am a fashion designer and wondering if i can send you some of my sketches maybe you'll be interested? Please email me for more info roxyfox03@hotmail.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.