Fashion Internships

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Allana in Chicago, Illinois

73 months ago

I am in my last year of school for fashion design and am interested in an internship preferably Chicago, but NY and California are also an option. Any suggestions?

Allana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kaizen by diandra in Chicago, Illinois

70 months ago

Hi Allana,

Are you still looking for an internship? I have an athletic clothing company out of Chicago, IL and would love your help!

Thanks,
diandra

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Scottloye in Irving, Texas

41 months ago

Allana in Chicago, Illinois said: I am in my last year of school for fashion design and am interested in an internship preferably Chicago, but NY and California are also an option. Any suggestions?

Allana

I have a start up Jean company and would like to c your designs, contact Scott at exiledboutique@att.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JunKazama in Naperville, Illinois

41 months ago

I'm looking for someone who can draw my unique ideas and create technical sketches. I'm in the start of creating a business plan for a women's fashion and accessories label.

Shirley Brown in Los Angeles, California

40 months ago

JunKazama in Naperville, Illinois said: I'm looking for someone who can draw my unique ideas and create technical sketches. I'm in the start of creating a business plan for a women's fashion and accessories label.

Maybe designers on www.logodesignnet.com/i/27 can help you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Satellite Provider

40 months ago

we are looking for a representative that would work for us from
home on a part time basis with a lucrative pay of about $500 per week.Would you mind the offfer?Mail directly to my email: loftygood@gmail.com

Amanda in New York, New York

40 months ago

JunKazama in Naperville, Illinois said: I'm looking for someone who can draw my unique ideas and create technical sketches. I'm in the start of creating a business plan for a women's fashion and accessories label.

Please advise your email address, and I will respond with my resume.
Kind regards,
Amanda
AmandaKbrackett@gmail.com

roxyfox03 in Orem, Utah

40 months ago

Hi I am a fashion designer, I have some amazing ideas for women sports and daily wear clothing designs do you guys know where or who i can send it to? my email is roxyfox03@hotmail.com

roxyfox03 in Orem, Utah

40 months ago

Kaizen by diandra in Chicago, Illinois said: Hi Allana,

Are you still looking for an internship? I have an athletic clothing company out of Chicago, IL and would love your help!

Thanks,
diandra

Hi my name is Thuy I live in utah and i am a fashion designer and wondering if i can send you some of my sketches maybe you'll be interested? Please email me for more info roxyfox03@hotmail.com

jonathan ht in New York, New York

19 days ago

If you are looking out for good fashion internship in New York City, then all you need to visit creative jobs central job portal

Allana in Chicago, Illinois said: I am in my last year of school for fashion design and am interested in an internship preferably Chicago, but NY and California are also an option. Any suggestions?

Allana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.